Silvassa Institute of Higher Learning (SIHL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Watchman through recruitment notification – Silvassa Institute of Higher Learning (SIHL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. DC/DNH/WATCHMEN/RECRUIT/2015/44. Candidates who have completed Standard VII can apply for the new recruitment notification from Silvassa Institute of Higher Learning (SIHL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Watchman Job on or before 20.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Silvassa Institute of Higher Learning (SIHL)|
|Educational Qualification||Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 post|
|Salary||Rs.4,440 – 7,440/- p.m|
|Job Location||Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, District & Sessions Court, Silvassa.|
Detail of Silvassa Institute of Higher Learning (SIHL)Watchman Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of WATCHMEN (Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial) on the establishment of District & Sessions Court, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa as per eligible criteria given below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|WATCHMAN||2||Not lower than a pass in Examination of Standard VII (b) Should have Good physique and active habit. (c) Should not have total number of living children more than 02 due to the children born after 28.03.2005.||Pay Band – 1S, `. 4440 – 7440 + G.P. `. 1300/-||Between 18 to 33 years (Age relaxation up to 5 years in case of S.C. /S.T. candidate).|
Selection Procedure for Silvassa Institute of Higher Learning (SIHL)- Watchman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Watchman Vacancy in Silvassa Institute of Higher Learning (SIHL):
- Candidates must carefully read all the instruction displayed here before actually submitting applications, so as to avoid mistakes.
- Candidates may send their applications in the Prescribed Format as given in the Advertisement by Registered Post (with Acknowledgement Due) or by Speed Post or personally at their own cost to the Registrar, District & Sessions Court, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa – 396 230 on or before 20.01.2015 during the office hours.
- To avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to submit the application well in advance.
- The candidates who are already in Government Service shall obtain certificate from their department that department has no objection to consider his candidature. Thereafter the candidate shall submit said certificate at the time of Interview.
- Candidates shall further note that the same candidate cannot apply twice and there should be only one application of each candidate in one cover. If more than one application is found in cover, then, all the applications will not be considered. . Candidate must state whether he would like to be considered as one belonging to reserved category or as general category candidate. If a candidate opts to be considered for the reserved category and does not produce the certificates entitling him to be considered in the concerned category, he would be disqualified for furnishing wrong information and would not be considered against general category.
- The candidate should not send any original copies of the documents/ certificates at the stage of submitting application form.
- Candidates may note that their eligibility would be assessed on the information furnished by them believing that the information is true. If any candidate is found to have given false, wrong or incorrect information, such candidate would not only be disqualified but may also face prosecution. Such candidates would be debarred from appearing in any examination for applying for any posts under the High Court or District Courts.
- The screening test for the posts of Watchmen shall carry 30 marks comprising of 15 multiple choice objective type questions in Gujarati language, for testing General Knowledge.
- The candidates qualifying screening test for the posts of Watchmen will be called for Physical fitness, special skill test of 10 marks and the candidates qualifying the Physical fitness, special skill will be called for oral interview of 10 marks.
- Candidate applying for the post of Watchman should submit Certificate of character from two respectable persons certifying that he/she bears good moral character, at the time of Oral Interview.
- Candidate applying for the post of Watchman should submit declaration of Small Family [Form “A” (Original)] which is available below the advertisement, at the time of Oral Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
Silvassa Institute of Higher Learning (SIHL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. DC/DNH/WATCHMEN/RECRUIT/2015/44.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SIHL|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016