Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive/ Management Cadre (Trainee) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Executive/ Management Cadre (Trainee) Job from 11.02.2015 25.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
|Company Name||Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive/ Management Cadre (Trainee)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma/ MBA/PGDM/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||1178 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE SINGARENI COLLIERIES COMPANY LIMITED (A Government Company) Kothagudem Collieries (PO)–507101, Khammam Dist. Telangana State|
Detail of Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) – Executive/ Management Cadre (Trainee) Recruitment:
Singareni Collieries Company Limited, the turn around marvel of Indian Coal Mining Industry, is redefining excellence. This is the Golden Chance to prove your mettle as we move along meeting new challenges and seeking opportunities. Our tradition of strengths in having the finest Mining Technology at our 15 Opencast Mines and 34 Under Ground Mines is being geared up by increased usage of IT and serviced by Workshops, Stores & Coal Handling Plants, adapting the best operational & maintenance systems. Our quest for excellence with emphasis on Safety, Quality & Highest Productivity continues. The Singareni Collieries Company Ltd. with a History of over 125 years is moving ahead to retain leadership by being proactive in order to meet the market challenges even while promoting better client relationships. Company has surpassed 50.47 MT of coal production in 2013-14 and poised for achieving 55 M.T. by 2014-15. The Company proposed to open 9 new mines/projects by the end of XII plan period, adapting new technologies such as Continuous Miner, Long Wall in deep Underground mines and through High Wall Mining in Opencast Projects.
|NAME OF THE POST, GRADE, NO.OF VACANCIES, ROSTER DESCRIPTION||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & MAXIMUM AGE|
|MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MINING), (MEN ONLY) E-2 Grade, Rs.20600-46500 Total Vacancies: 100 [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL&NON-LOCAL): 40 VACANCIES, (OC-22; BCA-3; BCB-3; BCC-1; BCD-2; BCE-1; SC-5; ST-3). LOCAL – 60 VACANCIES: (OC-28; BCA-4; BCB-7; BCD-5; BCE-3; SC-10; ST-3)||BE/B.TECH/AMIE(Mining) (Regular) OR its equivalent qualification with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. AGE: 30 years as on 01.02.2015. 5 years age relaxation will be allowed to the BC, SC, ST candidates|
|MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (E&M), (MEN ONLY) E-2 Grade. Rs. Rs.20600-46500 Total Vacancies: 67 [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL &NON-LOCAL): 26 VACANCIES. (OC-13; BCA-2; BCB-2; BCC-1; BCD-1; BCE-1; SC-4; ST-2). LOCAL – 41 VACANCIES: (OC-23; BCA-3; BCB-3; BCD-3; BCE-1; SC-6; ST-2).||BE/B.TECH/AMIE OR its equivalent qualification in Electrical, Mechanical OR Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Regular) With a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from the Institution approved by UGC & AICTE. AGE: 30 years as on 01.02.2015. 5 years age relaxation will be allowed to the BC, SC, ST candidates.|
|MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CIVIL), E-2 Grade. Rs.20600- 46500 Total Vacancies: 10 [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL&NON-LOCAL): 4 VACANCIES, (OCW-1; SCW-1; OC-1; BCAW-1). LOCAL – 6 VACANCIES: (OC-2; OCW-1; BCBW-1; SC-1; STW-1)||BE/B.TECH/AMIE OR its equivalent qualification in Civil Engg. (Regular) with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from the Institution approved by AICTE. AGE: 30 years as on 01.02.2015. 5 years age relaxation will be allowed to the BC, SC, ST candidates.|
|MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (PERSONNEL) (MEN ONLY) E-2 Grade. Rs.20600 – 46500 Total Vacancies: 40 (includes 17 vacancies of Welfare Officer (Trainee) notified vide Emp. Notification No.1/2013, which is hereby cancelled – as such the candidates earlier applied shall apply in case interested). [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL & NON-LOCAL):16 VACANCIES. (OC-9; BCA-1; BCB-1; BCC-1; SC-3; ST-1). LOCAL -24. (OC-13; BCA-2; BCB-2; BCD-2; BCE-1; SC-2; ST-2).||Graduates with at least Two Years full-time Post Graduate Degree/P.G. Diploma/PostGraduate Programme in Management with Specialisation in HR / Industrial Relations & Personnel Management or MHRD or MBA Specialisation with HR (Major) or Master of Social Work with Specialisation in HR from recognised Indian University/ Institutes with minimum 60% marks. AGE: 30 years as on 01.02.2015. 5 years age relaxation will be allowed to the BC, SC, ST candidates.|
|MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (F&A), E-2 Grade. Rs.20600 – 46500 Total Vacancies: 18 [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL&NON-LOCAL) – 7 VACANCIES, (OC-2; OCW-2: SC-1; SCW-1; BCAW-1). LOCAL -11. (OC-4; OCW-2; BCBW-1; BCC-1; BCDW-1; SC-1; STW-1)||CA/ICWA AGE: 30 years as on 01.02.2015. 5 years age relaxation will be allowed to the BC, SC, ST candidates.|
|JR. MINING ENGINEER TRAINEE (JMET) (MEN ONLY), Rs.19035.02 (NCWA T&S GRADE-C). Total Vacancies: 811(767+44*) [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL&NON-LOCAL): 153+10* VACANCIES. (OC-76; BCA-10; BCB-16; BCC-1; BCD-11; BCE-6+2*; SC- 24+7*; ST-9+1*). LOCAL -: 614+34* VACANCIES (OC-305; BCA-43+4*; BCB- 61+8*; BCC-7; BCD-43; BCE- 25+2*; SC-93+8*; ST-37+12*).||Diploma in Mining Engineering from any State Board of Technical Education (Approved by AICTE) AGE: 30 years as on 01.02.2015. 5 years age relaxation will be allowed to the BC, SC, ST candidates. On appointment as Junior Mining Engineer Trainee (JMET) on stipendiary basis, i) The candidates will be imparted suitable training in the mines for a period of 1 year to acquire statutory certificates and possess related knowledge. ii) On satisfactory completion of one year training and submission of valid Overman Certificate of competency, Gas Testing and First Aid Certificates and on passing departmental test, they will be appointed as Mining Sirdar/Shotfirer in Tech.& Sup. Gr.C. iii) On satisfactory completion of five years as Mining Sirdar / Shotfirer in T&S Gr. C, they will be appointed as Overman Tech. & Sup. Gr. B.|
|ASSISTANT FOREMAN TRAINEE (MECHANICAL) (MEN ONLY) Rs.19035.02 (NCWA T&S GRADE-C). Total Vacancies: 72 [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL&NON-LOCAL): 14 VACANCIES, (OC-6; BCA-2; BCB-2; BCE-1; SC-2; ST-1). LOCAL -: 58 VACANCIES (OC-30; BCA-3; BCB-6; BCC-1; BCD-4; BCE-2; SC-8; ST-4).||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (D.M.E.) from any State Board of Technical Education approved by AICTE. AGE: 30 years as on 01.02.2015. 5 years age relaxation will be allowed to the BC, SC, ST candidates.|
|ASSISTANT FOREMAN TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL)(MEN ONLY) Rs.19035.02 (NCWA T&S GRADE-C). Total Vacancies: 60 [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL&NON-LOCAL): 12 VACANCIES, (OC-6; BCA-1; BCB-2; BCE-1; SC-2). LOCAL : 48 VACANCIES (OC-25; BCA-3; BCB-4; BCC-1; BCD-3; BCE-2; SC-7; ST-3).||Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (D.E.E) (from Institutions Approved by AICTE) AGE: 30 years as on 01.02.2015. 5 years age relaxation will be allowed to the BC, SC, ST candidates.|
Selection Procedure for Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) – Executive/ Management Cadre (Trainee) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.02.2015.
- WRITTEN TEST.
How to apply for Executive/ Management Cadre (Trainee) – Vacancy in Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL):
- In case of above notified posts, candidates should submit ONLINE Application available at www.scclmines.com and should invariably send Print of the ONLINE Application Form together with required enclosures ONLY THROUGH POST/COURIER well within time to reach General Manager (Personnel)/EE&RC), THE SINGARENI COLLIERIES CO. LTD., RECRUITMENT CELL, KOTHAGUDEM-507101, KHAMMAM DIST. (TS) on or before 04.03.2015. Late receipt of print of the Online Application will be rejected and no claim will be entertained.
- Applications received after last date i.e., 04.03.2015 OR in any other format than prescribed OR incomplete, will be summarily rejected. Delays in transit, and applications without relevant enclosures would be rejected without assigning any reason.
- SCCL Management does not hold responsibility for any interference of web site due to technical snag.
- The relevant Pass/Provisional/Original Certificate of the qualifying examination should have been dated on or before 01.02.2015. Wherever experience is prescribed as eligibility parameter, the same will be counted as on 01.02.2015.
- Candidates who wish to claim reservation should invariably enclose copy of Permanent Caste Certificate issued in accordance with G O Ms. No. 58 dtd.12.05.1997 or the Caste Certificate recently issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildhar/Mandal Revenue Officer, date of issue of which should be six months earlier to 01.02.2015.
- The following guidelines will be followed to implement the spirit of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct recruitment) Order 1975 in respect of the cadres indicated herein below. a. The spirit of Presidential Order 1975 as adapted by SCCL is applicable to the above posts. The number of posts earmarked as unreserved (OPEN TO ALL i.e. Local and Non-local) (40%) and local candidates (60%) are indicated against the post at Sl. No. 1 to 5 and the number of posts earmarked as unreserved (OPEN TO ALL i.e. Local and Non-local) (20%) and local candidates (80%) are indicated against the posts at Sl.No. 6 to 8. The posts earmarked to unreserved (open to all) will be filled from the combined merit list of the candidates (both local and non-local) based on their overall merit and communal roster. The posts earmarked to local candidates will be filled by local candidates only based on their merit and communal roster point.8 b. All the existing districts (i.e. Khammam, Adilabad, Karimnagar and Warangal) where coal mining operations are being carried on or the districts in which such operations shall be carried on in future will be considered as one zone. c. In case adequate number of local candidates are not available to the posts, the vacancies will be filled with non-local candidates from the merit list of the same recruitment test if they are otherwise qualified for the post. d. Once recruited the candidates are liable for transfer to any other district/state wherever required by SCCL. e. Candidates claiming to be local candidates who intend to avail the reservation provided will have to adduce adequate proof of such local candidature.
Steps to be followed for submitting online application for the above posts: i ) Visit sccl web site http://www.scclmines.com ; ii) Click on “careers with us” link available on homepage. iii) Online submission of applications will be from 11.02.2015. iv) ONLINE Application can be submitted upto 11.59 PM on 25.02.2015 (website closure). Candidates have to take a print of the ONLINE Application Form after successful submission of data. v) The printed form of the application signed by the candidate enclosing therewith copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, marks memos, caste etc., self-addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelope should be sent to the General Manager (Personnel)/EE&RC, The Singareni Collieries Co. Ltd., Recruitment Cell, Kothagudem 507 101, Khammam Dist. (TS) only by POST / COURIER to reach on or before 04.03.2015 super scribing the application registration number and name of the post on the envelope. vi) Envelopes not indicating application registration number (OR) applications without name of the post applied will be rejected at the initial stage itself. vii) The candidates who have enrolled their names in Employment Exchange and submit copy of Employment Registration Card along with print of online application. viii) Crossed DD for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of SCCL, payable at SBH, Kothagudem or Hyderabad Branch, towards Application Processing Fee. SC, ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee. ix) DD must be drawn on or after Notification date. x) Post Code and name of the post applied for must be written on the envelope in which application is sent
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.02.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SCCL|
|Other State Government jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016