Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Welder Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, 7th, BE/B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Welder Trainee & More Vacancies Job from 16.03.2015 to 31.03.2015 . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Welder Trainee & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ 12TH, Not Pursuing Graduation, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||363 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE SINGARENI COLLIERIES COMPANY LIMITED (A Government Company) Kothagudem Collieries (PO)–507101, Khammam Dist. Telangana State|
Detail of Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) – Welder Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
FOR THE FOLLOWING EXECUTIVE AND NON-EXECUTIVE CADRE POSTS, CANDIDATE HAS TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION AS WELL AS HARDCOPY OF THE SAME WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER OBTAINED THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL
|NAME OF THE POST, GRADE, NO.OF VACANCIES, ROSTER DESCRIPTION||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & MAXIMUM AGE|
|Programmer Trainee (IT). E-1 Grade. Rs.16400-40500 TOTAL VACANCIES : 2 [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL & NONLOCAL): 1 VACANCY. (SC-1) LOCAL – 1 VACANCY: (OC-1).||For E.D.P. Assistants : E.D.P. Assistant having 5 years experience in Tech. & Sup. Grade-‘A’ or Tech. & Sup. Grade-B with any of the following qualifications. BE/B.Tech.(Computer Science)/BE/B.Tech. (InformationTechnology)/MCS/MCA(Regular/ Approval of AICTE) OR Any Graduate with P.G. Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications (50% marks in case of others and 45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates in aggregate) from any Recognised University. For other than EDP Assistants : BE/ B.Tech(Computer Science)/ BE/B.Tech (Information Technology)/ME/ M. Tech. (Computer Science)/ ME/ M.Tech. (Information Technology) (Regular / Approval of AICTE) with 65% marks in aggregate NO AGE BAR|
|Overman Tech. & Sup. Grade-B. (Men only) Rs.20,552.37ps. TOTAL VACANCIES : 91 (48 Regular + 40*+3# *Carry forward vacancies, #Un-filled vacancies) [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL& NONLOCAL): 9 VACANCIES, (OC-3; BCA-1;BCB-1; BCD-1; BCE-1;SC-2). LOCAL-39+40*+3# VACANCIES: (OC-20+3#; BCA-3+5*; BCB-4+8*; BCC-1*; BCD-2+6*; BCE-1+3*; SC-6+12*; ST-3+5*) *Carry forward vacancies. #Unfilled vacancies.||Possessing valid Overman Certificate of Competency under CMR with valid Gas Testing and First-Aid Certificates. NO AGE BAR|
|E.P. Operator Trainee Category-V. (Men only) Rs.676.68ps TOTAL VACANCIES : 246 (243 Regular + 3* Carry forward vacancies) [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL&NONLOCAL): 48 VACANCIES, (OC-25; BCA-4; BCB-4; BCD-4, BCE-2; SC-6; ST-3) LOCAL – 195+3* VACANCIES: (OC-98; BCA-14; BCB-19; BCC-2; BCD-14; BCE-8; SC-29; ST-11+3*) *Carry forward vacancies||. The employee should have passed minimum VII Class. 2. The employee should have acquired valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License issued on or before the date of this notification. 3. Mining Staff and Tradesmen are not eligible to apply for the post of E.P. Operator Trainee due to shortage in critical designations. 4. No Age Bar. Mode of Selection : a. Driving Proficiency Test : 60 Marks. b. Written / Literacy Test : 25 Marks. c. Assessment Report : 15 Marks. d. The candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks (30) in Driving Proficiency test will only be allowed for Written/Literacy Test|
|Welder Trainee (Men only) Rs.604.33; Cat-I Total Vacancies : 24 [(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL&NONLOCAL): 4 VACANCIES, (OC-2; BCB-1; SC-1) LOCAL – 20 VACANCIES: ( OC-10; BCA-2; BCB-1; BCD-2; BCE-1; SC-3, ST-1)||SSC Pass, holder of National Trade Certificate (ITI) in Welder Trade and holder of National Apprentice Certificate in Welder Trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training. No Age Bar.|
Selection Procedure for Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) – Welder Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015 .
- The selections made with this Notification will be kept in ‘live rolls for a period of one year from the date of selection.
How to apply for Welder Trainee & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL):
- To enable the internal qualified and eligible candidates to apply for the posts, this Circular is issued enclosing herewith the terms and conditions applicable for internal candidates.
- You may arrange for wide publicity of the same to enable the eligible internal candidates to avail the opportunity. Internal candidates intend to apply for the above posts shall be advised to submit ONLINE application as the lines will be open from 3.00 pm of 16.03.2015 to 23.03.2015 upto 5.00 pm by opening Internet Explorer and type http://www.scclmines.com/internal and also to submit hardcopy of the application enclosing therewith true copies of all relevant/required enclosures through their Heads of the Departments.
- The Heads of the Mines / Departments, while scrutinizing of the particulars furnished by the candidates, due care to be taken w.r.t. Age, Service Particulars, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Assessment Report etc., shall meet the Circular guidelines and after ensuring the same, eligible applications only to be forwarded to General Manager (Personnel)/EE&RC, The Singareni Collieries Company Limited, Recruitment Cell, Kothagudem-507101, Telangana State, on or before 31.03.2015.
- In case, the applications received after due date will be summarily rejected and the candidates may be advised to submit the hard copy of online application with all required enclosures well in advance, to facilitate the HODs to forward the same in time. The method of selection will be as per the Recruitment Rules in force and as indicated in the Notification.
- There is no age bar for Internal Candidates. Candidates attending the test are eligible for TA & DA as per the existing TA Rules 2012. For wide publicity please
- Candidates are required to send the application through proper channel, as detailed below, duly completed in all respects enclosing therewith attested copies of relevant certificates in proof of age, qualification, marks memos, caste, local candidature certificate wherever applicable and two passport size photographs affixed to the application, to reach The General Manager(Personnel)/EE&RC, THE S.C.CO.LTD, RECRUITMENT CELL, P.O. KOTHAGUDEM–507101, Telangana State, on or before 31.03.2015. a) Candidates should submit Online Application available at http://www.scclmines.com/internal and as well as the Print of the Online Application Form together with required znclosures within stipulated dates. Late receipt of print of the Online Application will be rejected and no claim will be entertained.
- Applications received after last date i.e., 31.03.2015 OR in any other format than prescribed OR incomplete, will be summarily rejected. Delays in transit, and applications without relevant enclosures would be rejected without assigning any reason.
- SCCL Management does not hold responsibility for any interference of web-site due to technical snag.
- The relevant Pass/Provisional/Original Certificate of the qualifying examination should have been dated on or before 01.03.2015 Wherever experience is prescribed as eligibility parameter, the same will be counted as on 01.03.2015.
- Candidates claiming reservation may submit a copy of Permanent Caste Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, Provisional/Original Certificate or any other Certificate sent separately on a later date after submission of Application will not be accepted for consideration of the candidature.
SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- Online applications opening date : 16-03-2015 at 3.00 pm
- Online applications closing date : 23.03.2015 at 5.00 pm
- Last date for receiving Print : 31.03.2015 at 5.00 pm
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017