Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tax Consultant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI Bank).
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Tax Consultant Job on or before 13/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI Bank)
Vacancy Name : Tax Consultant
Educational Qualification : CA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : 17.50 Lakh to `20.50 Lakh per annum
Job Location : LUCKNOW
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SMALL INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT BANK OF INDIA (SIDBI) HEAD OFFICE: SIDBI TOWER, 15 ASHOK MARG, LUCKNOW – 226001
Detail of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI Bank) Tax Consultant Recruitment:
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing and development of MSME sector in India and is in its Silver Jubilee year of existence. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the last six decades have contributed to creativity, innovation and dynamism in the industrial sector which has led to the spread of industrial development across the country. The Bank’s Mission is to ‘‘To facilitate and strengthen credit flow to MSMEs and address both financial and developmental gaps in the MSME eco-system”. The Bank is working with the Vision ‘’To emerge as a single window for meeting the financial and developmental needs of the MSME sector to make it strong, vibrant and globally competitive, to position SIDBI Brand as the preferred customer friendly institution and for enhancement of shareholders wealth and highest corporate values through modern technology platform’’. The Bank believes that its people, process and technology are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are its most valuable asset. SIDBI invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Minimum post qualification work experience (as on June 29, 2015)|
|Tax Consultant (On contract basis) CTC around `17.50 Lakh to `20.50 Lakh per annum||1||Chartered Accountant (CA)||17.50 Lakh to `20.50 Lakh per annum||The candidate should not be more than 55 years old as on June 29, 2015||Minimum 7 years in Taxation, Legal & related issues applicable to Banks/FIs. Experience in Bank/FI will be preferred.|
Selection Procedure for Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI Bank) – Tax Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/7/2015.
- Selection would be by way of personal interview before the Selection Committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the applications for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible candidates to be called for interview. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The date of interview will be advised to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
- Interviews shall be held at Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi. Candidates can select any one centre from the above mentioned centres and indicate the same in his / her application. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel / add any venue for Interview, depending on the response / number of applications for a particular centre. The decision for allocating the centre to the candidates will be solely at the discretion of the Bank.
- The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short listed eligible candidates through Call Letters, which they should produce at the time of interview. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Interview without the call letter.
- Candidates short listed for interview shall have to produce all certificates in original for verification of their age, educational qualification, caste/class/PwD/Ex-SM (if any), experience details, etc. at the time of interview. Failure to produce the same shall render the candidate ineligible for the recruitment process.
How to apply for Tax Consultant Vacancy in Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI Bank) :
- Duly filled in application (in English or Hindi), as per the format available on the Bank’s website with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon, bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be sent so as to reach the Country Head, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, SME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 on or before July 13, 2015. The envelope containing the application should bear the superscription “Application for the post of Tax Consultant”.
- Applications should be accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc as mentioned in the application form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017