Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Scientists/Project Technician for BE / B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/ITI holders on August 25-26, 2014
Company name : Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER)
Posts : Research Scientists/Project Technician
Qualification : BE / B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/ITI
Salary : Rs.7500-40,000 PM
No of Openings : 02
Location : Mumbai
Walk in Interview : August 25-26, 2014
Details of Post :
Research Scientists/Project Technician
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai, an Autonomous Scientific Institute of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, is a premier Research & Development Institution of the Government of India. Its main objectiveis to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centers at Chennai and Kolkata.
SAMEER is looking for young and dynamic professionals for various sponsored projects for contract positions on consolidated salary. The tenure will be two years or end of the project whichever is earlier for its laboratory at Mumbai/Navi Mumbai.
POST : RESEARCH SCIENTISTS
- Discipline Mechanical Engineer
- Essential Qualification BE / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 55% Marks
- Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience
- Desirable : Experience in design development including knowledge of CAD software.
- Discipline Electronics
- Essential Qualification BE / B. Tech in Electronics OR Electronics & Communication M. E / M. Tech in Electronics / Electronics &Communication with Minimum 55% Marks
- Experience Fresh / 1 / 2 year of experience
- Desirable Experience in analog / Digital Circuit design / development and Radar Signal processing simulation and algorithm development, and FMCW based high resolution Techniques for imaging would be preferred.
- Discipline Atmospheric Science
- Essential Qualification M. Tech in Atmospheric / Space science with desirable background in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/EXTC or M.Sc. in Physics
- Experience Fresh/ one / two years experience
- Desirable Weather Radar Data or Analysis & Processing
- Discipline RADIOLOGICAL PHYSICS
- EssentialQualificationM.Sc. (Physics) with Diploma in Radiological Physics with minimum 55% marks
- Experience Fresh / 1 year in QA/ QC of medical Linac Systems
- Remuneration Research Scientist Rs. 20500 to Rs. 24500 PM
- Research Scientist (Radiological Physics) Rs. 40,000 PM The candidates having relevant experience only would be considered for higher start pay.
- Age Limits 30 Years
S.N POSTS : Project Technician -A
- DISCIPLINE / TRADES Electronics / Electronic Mechanic
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION Candidates should have passed ITI and completed NCTVT with minimum 55% marks
- NUMBER OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Candidates with 1 /2 years in fabrication of PCBs and RF cable making would be preferred.
- RENUMERATION Rs 7500 – 9500
- AGE LIMIT: 30 Years
General Instructions to Candidates
- Walk-in Interview Date 25th August 2014 (For Research Scientists Posts advertised above)26th August 2014 ( For Project Technician –A Post advertised above )
- Reporting Time 9:30 AM
- Place SAMEER , I. I. T Campus, Hill Side , Powai Mumbai 400076 Website : www.sameer.gov.in Ho to reach Nearest Railway Station : Kanjurmarg / Vikroli on Central RailwayNumber of BEST buses are available from Andheri , Goregaon Borivali , Vikroli and Kanjurmarg up to IIT gate SAMEER is located about ~ 2 Km inside IIT campus from the Main Gate
- Documents Required at the time of interview (1) Duly Filled application Form (Available on the SAMEER website). The application form should not be sent by post. (2) 10th/ 12th Standard Mark List (3) Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate (4) Qualifying Exam Marks for all years (5) Experience Certificate (6) Birth Date Proof (7) Passport Size Photograph (8) NOC from employer if working in Government departments, public sectors, autonomous organizations and Government funded research agencies. Note: Candidates should bring one set of xerox of all documents for submission with application along with originals.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : August 25-26, 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAMEER|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017