Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh(SPIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Customer Care Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th,12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh(SPIC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Customer Care Executive Job on or before 21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh(SPIC)
Vacancy Name :Customer Care Executive
Educational Qualification : 10TH,12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : Rs.14,500/p.m
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Society for Promotion of Information Technology, Chandigarh 160 012
Detail of Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh(SPIC)Customer Care Executive Recruitment:
|Title||Customer Care Executive||Department||Sampark|
|Number of Post||10||Salary||14496/-|
|Start Date||10 September, 2015||Closing Date||21 September, 2015|
|Essential Qualification||Candidate should be minimum 10+2 and should have knowledge of computers. Candidate should have minimum typing speed of 30 wpm.|
Selection Procedure for Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh(SPIC) -Customer Care Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/9/2015.
- Applicant are assessed on two parameters i.e. Ms-office test which is of 30 marks & Computer typing test which is of 20 marks.
- Selection will be based on the merit list of online tests.
How to apply for Customer Care Executive Vacancy in Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh(SPIC) :
Eligible candidates may apply in the required application form. Candidates are required to bring their 1 copy of resume/passport size photograph/original testimonials/certificates at the time of the test. Shortlisted/Eligible candidates for the test have to submit application fee of Rs 350/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh” or Cash at the time of test.
Detailed procedure/instructions for applying as follows:
- Candidate should apply only through the online Application form available on spicindia.com. After submission of the online application, candidate should take printout of the form and attach the photograph and Bank Draft (if any) with form and bring it along with them at the time of test.
- Any other format of application will not be entertained.
- Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting. This office will not be responsible for any incorrect /wrong entries filled by the candidates and he/she will be responsible for any consequences on this account.
- Every successful submission will be allotted unique Application ID printed on the application form containing the other details filled by the candidate, All future communication should be based on the application ID.
- Affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form.
- On successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take print (2 copies), which will have Application ID allotted online as well as other details filled by the candidate. One Copy is to be retained by the candidate and the second copy along with demand draft/cash must submitted at SPIC office at the time of test.
- In case requirement of duplicate printout of the application form, same can be accessed by the URL provided in the auto generated confirmation email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for Test through e-mail therefore candidates are requested to provide their correct and personal e-mail Ids.
- This post is on contract basis. Candidates already deployed through SPIC will not be considered for this post.In case of large number of applications, SPIC reserves the right to evaluate the resumes and call only few candidates for test. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/9/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017