Society for Integrated Circuit Technology and Applied Research (SITAR) invites application for the recruitment of Business Development Executive with Master Degree holders
Company name : Society for Integrated Circuit Technology and Applied Research (SITAR)
Posts : Business Development
Qualification : Master Degree
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 01.09.2014
Details of Post :
SITAR Society has a vision to establish a strong R8. 0 base with State-ot-theArt Technologies in the tields ol Microsystems and Microelectronics in Design. Development and Production 0! MEMS. ASICs and MMle tor strategic and security applications of the country.
The Soonety has two units one at Bangalore and the other at Hyderabad. The Bangalore unit known as STARC has CMOS and MEMS fabrication lacilities and a thick film line and IC Assembly facilities. The Hyderabad unit known as GAETEC is a pilot production facility of MMle with complete activities from design.1abrication & assembly. RF testing and quality assurance.
SlTAR is looking to engage a Business Development Executive on contract basis who can contribute to the Society (both STARC and GAETEC) from the business development perspective tor the iurther growth oi the organization. All applicable statutory provisions as per rules will govern the contract employee
Role ot the Business Development Executive:
- ldentilication ol business opportunities to: SITAR products and services and analysis and evaluation of sales potential.
- Marketing ot products and services by establishing contact and dereloping relationships with prospect customers and recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support. intormation. and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities: recommending profit and service improvements.
- ldentitication of product improvements and new products by remaining current on industry trends. market activities. and competitors.
- Preparation 0t reports by collecting. analysing. and summarizing infmmation. Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-oi-lhe-art
- practices; participating in prolessional societies. Contribute to team by accomplishing related results as needed. Focus to generate new leads with the aim of creating m0re sales.
- Scheduling appointments. preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- Wu i k on sales follow-up activities.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Work as part of a team and closely with other departments withm the organisation.
Key Skills & Qualifications required:
- A first class degree or postgraduate qualification in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering. Master’s Degree in Marketing would be an advantage.
- Age not more than 40 years.
- A proven background In business development and track record in strong presentation skills is essential.
- A strong research and strategic analysis skills. Excellent communication skills. both verbal and written. Excellent organisational skills are essential.
- Knowledge about MEMS. RF and Microwave Sysiems and IC Fabrication Processes is desirable
HOW TO APPLY : Application in plain paper with details 0t educational qualification. experience. age 8. date at birth. expected remuneration and address tor communication along with sell attested copies at all documents should be forwarded to CEO, STABC, Post Box No.1640, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore – 016 so as to reach on or before i“ September 2014 (Monday) 5:00 PM
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 01.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SITAR|