Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh invites online application for the recruitment of Web Developer for Graduate holders
Company name : Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh
Posts : Web Developer
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
|S.N.||Department||Post||No. of Post||Essential Qualification||Consolidated monthly salary||Closing Date|
|5||SPIC||WEB DEVELOPER||1||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidate should be Graduate from recognized University/Institutions.
Candidates should have minimum 2 years of experience in Web Development and Designing.
Candidate should have development/designing skills in PHP, Flash, Photoshop/CorelDraw, DHTML,ASP,CSS -Style sheet, Java/VB Scripting , MySQL/ MsSQL/ Oracle.
Candidates having Development Experience in Asp.Net would be preferred.
Negotiable remuneration based on relevant project experience
|Consolidated salary will be Rs. 25000 /- p.m.||28 Nov, 2014|
- Applicant are evaluated on two parameters i.e. Technical written test which is of 40 marks & Interview which is of 10 marks.
- Technical written test will be of 40 marks and there is negative marking i.e for each wrong answer 0.10 marks will be deducted.
- Applicant who will score minimum 16 marks in Technical test will qualify the Technical test and will be eligible for the Final Interview.
- After qualifying the Technical test, applicant will be selected for the post only on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Detailed procedure/instructions for applying as follows:
- Candidate should apply only through the online Application form available on spicindia.com. After submission of the online application, candidate should take printout of the form and attach the photograph and Bank Draft (if any) with form and bring it along with them at the time of interview.
- Any other format of application will not be entertained.
- Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting. This office will not be responsible for any incorrect /wrong entries filled by the candidates and he/she will be responsible for any consequences on this account.
- Every successful submission will be allotted unique Application ID printed on the application form containing the other details filled by the candidate, All future communication should be based on the application ID.
- Affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form.
- On successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take print (2 copies), which will have Application ID allotted online as well as other details filled by the candidate. One Copy is to be retained by the candidate and the second copy along with demand draft/cash must submitted at SPIC office at the time of Interview.
- Any application form submitted by candidate without demand draft/cash will not be entertained.
- In case requirement of duplicate printout of the application form, same can be accessed by the URL provided in the auto generated confirmation email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for Test/interview through e-mail therefore candidates are requested to provide their correct e-mail Ids.
- This post is on contract basis.
- In case of large number of applications, SPIC reserves the right to evaluate the resumes and call only few candidates for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply in the required application form. Candidates are required to bring their 1 copy of resume/passport size photograph/original testimonials/certificates at the time of the interview. Shortlisted candidates have to submit application fee of Rs 350/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh” or Cash at the time of interview. Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SPIC|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016