Applications are invited by the Director, Department of Information Technology, Government of Goa, for filling up the following vacancies on contract basis initially for a period of one year or till the regular posts are created and filled on regular basis, whichever is earlier.
Company name : Government of Goa
Posts : Software Engineer
Qualification : Degree in Engineering/Technology
Location : Goa
Last date to apply : 7/12/2012
Details of Post :
(Consolidated salary of Rs.28200/- per month)
1. Degree in Engineering/Technology (Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunications/Information Technology) or Master in Computer Applications or equivalent.
2. Age not exceeding to 42 years
3. Knowledge of Konkani
1) Knowledge of Marathi
Note : In case of non-availability of a suitable candidate with the knowledge of Konkani, this requirement can be relaxed.
1. Interested and eligible candidates should fill the form online available on portal www.goa.gov.in and submit the printout/hard copy generated through online application duly signed after affixing photograph of the applicant with attested photocopies of documents in support of age, educational and other qualifications, work experience and 15 years residence certificate (in case of posts at Sr. No. 3,5 and 6) issued by the Competent Authority along with a passport size photograph to the Director, Department of Information Technology, 2nd Floor, Above Alcon Hyundai Showroom, Porvorim, Bardez – Goa so as to reach this office by 7/12/2012 (4.00 p.m.).
2. Late applications, incomplete applications and applications not supported with relevant documents will be not entertained and will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be made or entertained in this regard. No interim enquires will be entertained. The date of the interviews shall be informed by sending call letters.
3. The qualification mentioned above is minimum qualification and the Government reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview on the basis of qualification marks as prescribed vide Personnel Department Circular No.1/6/83-PER(Vol. II) dated 17/03/1998.
4. A list of candidates short listed for interview/written test will be displayed on the Notice Board in the office of the Department of Information Technology, 2nd Floor, Above Alcon Hyundai Showroom, Porvorim, Bardez – Goa and also on www.goa.gov.in.
5. The candidates facing difficulties in accessing the online application can avail the
facility of applying online from the office of Department of Information Technology, 2nd
Floor, Above Alcon Hyundai Showroom, Porvorim, Bardez – Goa. Such candidates are requested to come along with the relevant documents and photographs.
6. No TA/ DA shall be paid to attend the interview.
Important dates to remember :
candidates should fill the form on online and submit the printout/hard copy so as to reach this office by 7/12/2012 (4.00 p.m.).
For more details – Click Here