Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant (A-III) through recruitment notification – Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Recruitment 2015 – No. 4/2015/STPI/NOIDA. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Software Technology Parks of India (STPI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant (A-III) on or before 02/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant (A-III)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Software Technology Parks of India (STPI),Ganga Shopping Complex, Sector 29, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
Detail Of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Assistant (A-III) Recruitment:
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is providing Statutory Services to the exporters under STP/EHTP scheme and also extending infrastructural facilities including High Speed Internet and IPLC links. STPI at present has 53 centers at different locations in the country.’
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up various below Group ‘A’ vacancies given below in STPI Noida and its sub centers. The following vacancies are proposed to be filled-up by Transfer (absorption) failing which by Direct Recruitment basis. Appointment made on Direct Recruitment basis shall be on contract basis for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/extended/terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during contract service.
- Post Code : A-3 Name of the
- post : Assistant (A-III)
- Pay Band and Grade Pay : PB-1 (Rs.5,200-20,200) and GP-Rs.2,800/
- Age Limit (Max.) : For appointment on transfer (absorption) basis 56 years/For appointment on direct recruitment basis 30 Years (Relaxation as per GOI norms)
- No. of post : 01 (UR)
- For Direct Recruits: Graduate from a recognized university or equivalent with two (2) years post qualification experience in the field of Personnel/Administration/Finance.
- Desirable: Diploma in Personnel /Finance/ Marketing / Purchase Management. Working experience in similar S&T organization.
Selection Procedure For Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) – Assistant (A-III) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/10/2015
- Application received by the last date of receipt of application shall be screened and screened-in candidate shall be called for Personal Interview.
- Candidates recommended by the Selection Committee shall be offered appointment with the approval of the Appointing Authority.
How To Apply For Assistant (A-III) Vacancy in Software Technology Parks of India (STPI):
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online available at website www.noida.stpi.in .
- Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled in Application Form and send the signed filled-in Application Form complete in all respects alongwith self attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate etc.
- by the last date of receipt of application to the Senior Administrative Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, Ganga Software Technology Complex, Sector-29, Noida 201 303 alongwith an application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) per application by Demand Draft (having three months validity) in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at Noida.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category. Female candidates are also exempted from payment of fee. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Persons working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel.
- It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs/APARs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details disciplinary action initiated/ being initiated if any etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. However, a copy of the application may be sent in advance for consideration.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post, should submit SEPARATE applications with requisite fee.
- Last Date of receipt of applications: Within 45 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Newspaper/Employment News.
- 10 days extra period shall be given in respect of applications received from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.09.2015 /Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application : 02.10.2015 /Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application : 17.10.2015 /Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application from the remote area as mentioned above : 27.10.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/10/2015
Reference: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Recruitment 2015 – No. 4/2015/STPI/NOIDA