Soil and Land Use Survey of India (SLUSI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Draftsman through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Soil and Land Use Survey of India (SLUSI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Draftsman Job on or before 06 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Soil and Land Use Survey of India (SLUSI)
Vacancy Name : Draftsman
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Soil & Land Use Survey of India, C-4, Sector-1, Noida-201 301
Detail of Soil and Land Use Survey of India (SLUSI) Draftsman Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent and two years Diploma in Draftsmanship or equivalent from a recognized institute
- No. of Post : 1. UR: 01, 2. ST: 01
- Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview
- Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be 18-25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for Government servants upto 40 years & SC/ ST candidates upto 45 years
Selection Procedure for Soil and Land Use Survey of India (SLUSI) – Draftsman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06 Sep 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Draftsman Vacancy in Soil and Land Use Survey of India (SLUSI) :
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with photocopies of all certificates and envelope should be subscribed to Application for the post of Draftsman” by Registered/ Speed Post only to Soil & Land Use Survey of India, C-4, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 latest by 06.09.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06 Sep 2015
Employment News Dated : 08th -14th August, 2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017