Solapur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal/Librarian/Director of Physical Education through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Master Degree,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Solapur University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Principal/Librarian/Director of Physical Education Job on or before 20/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Solapur University
Vacancy Name : Principal/Librarian/Director of Physical Education
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Job Location : Solapur
Last Date to Apply for this job :20/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Deputy Registrar, Special Cell, Solapur University, Solapur.
Detail of Solapur University Principal/Librarian/Director of Physical Education Recruitment:
- Principal 01 Full Time 01 ,Open
- Librarian 01 Full Time 01 Open
- Director of Physical Education 01 Full Time 01 Open
- Educational Qualifications, Pay Scales and Service Conditions will be as per the existing rules of apex body and Government of Maharashtra.
Selection Procedure for Solapur University – Principal/Librarian/Director of Physical Education Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Principal/Librarian/Director of Physical Education Vacancy in Solapur University :
- Candidates should submit their API (Academic Performance Indicator) report with related documents. (only for the post of Principal)
- Relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s degree level for SC/ST category. (except Engineering, Pharmacy & Architecture)
- Reserved category candidates, who are domiciled out of Maharashtra State, will be treated as open category candidates.
- Reserved candidates are advised to send a copy of their application to the Deputy Registrar, Special Cell, Solapur University, Solapur.
- Application received after the last date will not be considered. The College will not be responsible for postal delay if any.
- Those who are in service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- T.A. D.A. will not be paid for attending the interview. 10) Apply giving full particulars within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to the undersigned.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/10/2015