Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager through recruitment notification – Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Recruitment 2015 – SECI/HR/202(20)/. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)
Vacancy Name : General Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.51,300 – 73,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SOLAR ENERY CORPORATION OF INDIA, D-3, 1st floor, A-Wing (Religare Building), District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017
Detail of Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) General Manager Recruitment:
Solar Energy Corporation of India, is a Government of India Enterprise, under the Administrative Control of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. The Corporation is presently mandated to Own and Manage both grid connected and off-grid solar applications, Promote R&D, assist the Government in achieving JNNSM Objectives, Trading of Power, and Consultancy. The Corporation invites applications from Candidates working on Regular Establishments of Central Public Sector Undertakings for appointment on Deputation basis. The deputation will be initially for a period of one year extendable up to three years.
- Post: GENERAL MANAGER (COMMERCIAL AND TRADING)
- No. of Post: 01 (One)
- Pay Scale: `.51,300 – 73,000 (IDA) (E-8)
- Eligibility: 1. The candidate should be a full time Engineering graduate. A post graduate degree in Engineering / MBA is desirable. 2. Having 20 years post qualification work experience in the area of Commercial and Trading in the Indian Power Sector. The candidate should have adequate knowledge of Electricity Trading operations including Commercial functions, Open Access (OA) regulation, UI, Tariff, Transmission Charges & losses etc. Candidate should have knowledge of Solar, Thermal PPA / PSA terms and conditions. Knowledge of Web based scheduling, Energy Accounting with RLDC, SLDC and RPC is also required. 3. Candidates must be – a) Holding analogous post of `.51,300 – 73,000 (IDA Pattern) revised or `.20,500 – 500 – 26,500 (IDA Pattern) pre-revised / `.37,400 – 67,000 + GP `.10,000 (CDA Pattern) revised or `.18,400 – 22,400 (CDA Pattern) prerevised. or b) Presently working for minimum 3 years in pay scale of `.43,200 – 66,000 (IDA Pattern) revised or `.18,500 – 450 – 23,900 (IDA Pattern) prerevised / `.37,400 – 67,000 + GP `.8,700 (CDA Pattern) revised or `.14,300 – 18,300 (CDA Pattern) pre-revised. or c) Presently working for minimum 5 years in pay scale of `.36,600 – 62,000 (IDA Pattern) revised or `.17,500 – 400 – 22,300 (IDA Pattern) prerevised / `.15,600 – 39,100 + GP `.7,600 (CDA Pattern) revised or `.12,000 – 16,500 (CDA Pattern) pre-revised.
- Age: Maximum 52 years as on closing date.
Selection Procedure for Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) – General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for General Manager Vacancy in Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) :
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility may submit their application in the prescribed format (attached below) through proper channel along with copies of last 5 years Annual Confidential Reports on or before 31.07.2015 on the above address. Incomplete applications or applications not accompanied by the ACRs will be rejected and no correspondence on the same will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Recruitment 2014 – SECI/HR/202(20)/.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|