Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director through recruitment notification – Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 6/2/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Managing Director Job on or before 20/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)|
|Vacancy Name||Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.|
Detail of Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Managing Director Recruitment:
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of MANAGING DIRECTOR, SOLAR ENERGY CORPORATION OF INDIA(SECI) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being `. 80,000—1,25,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 20 April 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Managing Director||01||The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and familiarity with Finance/ Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge in the field of Renewable Energy or Power Sector is desirable||
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows:
- For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry.
- For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)- Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Managing Director Vacancy in Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI):
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 20 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/4/2015
Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 6/2/2015-PESB.
|Click here for More Details|
|Other State Government jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017