South Asian University (SAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – South Asian University (SAU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. SAU/ MATH/ DST /01/2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Asian University (SAU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 24/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : South Asian University (SAU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-18,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : South Asian University (SAU),Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri,New Delhi-110 021, India.
Detail Of South Asian University (SAU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DST-SERB FAST TRACK project entitled “Computational technique for solving Integro-Differential Equations with engineering applications”under the supervision of undersigned. This project involves design and development of new finite difference algorithms for the solutions of differential and integral equations in various physical applications.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Positions: 1
- Duration: 2 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Fellowship: As per DST rules – @16000-16000-18000/-pm.
- Minimum duration: One year
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in Mathematics and a good academic record with a minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade Point out of 10) in Master’s.
- Desirables: Good knowledge of programming, strong analytical skills and creativity.
Selection Procedure For South Asian University (SAU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in South Asian University (SAU):
Complete the Application Form. Along with the completely filled form the applicant should email the following to the undersigned email ID.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Contact information of at least one referee
- If you do not receive an acknowledgement email within 48 hours of submitting the application, kindly resend the application.
- Please write in the subject line: Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
- Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.
- Last date for receipt of application: September 24, 2015.
- Dr Navnit Jha,Principal Investigator,Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science,South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri,New Delhi-110 021, India.Email: [email protected],Web: http://www.sau.ac.in/department-of-mathematics.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/09/2015
Reference: South Asian University (SAU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. SAU/ MATH/ DST /01/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016