South Asian University (SAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – South Asian University (SAU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. SAU/CS/ SRF/01/2014. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Asian University (SAU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on August 07, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : South Asian University (SAU)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 16,000-pm.
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: August 07, 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
Detail of South Asian University (SAU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the project entitled “ Multi-Criteria Scheduling in Real-Time Computing Systems” under the supervision of Dr. Pranab K Muhuri (PI), Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science. This project is computation intensive. Lots of computational work is required to implement new algorithms towards a real-life application. It is possible for selected candidate to register for PhD program according to the existing institute rules.
- Post: Project Fellow (JRF)
- Positions: One
- Duration: Initially Six Months or Project position expiry date whichever is earlier. May be extended based on the extension of the project position tenure.
- Fellowship: Rs. 16000-pm. (Rupees Sixteen Thousand Per Month)
- Essential Qualifications: MSc/MTech in Computer Science/Engineering/Applied Mathematics/ or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree. BS-4 years program/BE/BTech/ /Integrated BS-MS/BTech-MTech qualified students are also eligible to apply. Strong programming skills in C/C++/Matlab programming is essential.
- Desirables: Good analytical skills and ability of creative writing in English is desirable.
Selection Procedure for South Asian University (SAU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on August 07, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow vacancy in South Asian University (SAU):
- Fill the application form, attach a copy of your latest Curriculum Vitae, along with the contact information of at least one referee and send it to email@example.com within 6th August 2015. A sample form has been provided for the convenience of the applicants. Please write in the subject line: Application for the post of Project Fellow.
- Please note: Incomplete forms will not be accepted. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.
- Walk in Interview: August 07, 2015. (11.00am). Candidates from other cities/countries may appear in the interview through skype. Please mention your skype-id in the covering letter if you are opting to appear in skype.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : August 07, 2015
South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
South Asian University (SAU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. SAU/CS/ SRF/01/2014.