South Asian University (SAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Short- Term Researchers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Asian University (SAU)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Associate, Short- Term Researchers on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : South Asian University (SAU)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate, Short- Term Researchers
Educational Qualification : M.A/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : President, South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan Campus, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
Detail Of South Asian University (SAU) Research Associate, Short- Term Researchers Recruitment:
Department of Sociology, South Asian University in collaboration with Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung (Germany) invites application for the following posts:
Research Associate (1) :
- Position will be based in Bihar.
- Qualifications: Must have a Masters’ degree in social sciences preferably in political science, history, sociology or education Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skill Passion for working in rural Bihar Must be proficient in Hindi and English
- Nature of Work: Overall supervision of the field work done by the short-term researchers in Bihar. Assist in organizing different meetings, workshops or conferences. Liaison between the Project Coordinator, Research Associate and the Short-term researchers in the field. Any other duties that may be assigned by Project Coordinator.
- Duration of Work: The researcher would be appointed for a period of six (6) months
- Stipend: The researcher will be paid monthly stipend for the work apart from the cost of local travel during field work
Short- Term Researchers (6):
- Positions will be based in Bihar.
- Qualifications: The applicant must be pursuing/completed post-graduation in social sciences.
- Nature of Work: The task of the researcher will be to engage in ethnographic research among different social groups and regions in Bihar. They would have to follow the suggested methodologies and submit the ethnographic account and other materials collected during the field work. S/he must be ready to interact with the respondents irrespective of their social/economic/religious background. It would require the incumbent to travel to different parts of the state.
- Duration of the research: The researcher will be appointed for four (4) months.
- Stipend: The researcher will be paid four months stipend for the work apart from the cost of Local travel.
Selection Procedure For South Asian University (SAU) – Research Associate, Short- Term Researchers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate, Short- Term Researchers Vacancy in South Asian University (SAU):
Interested candidates may apply with the following documents to Mr. Samson George, Office of Faculty of Social Sciences, South Asian University or to [email protected]: Detailed CV One page Statement of interest on why do you want to take up this assignment Applications must the reach office by 31st May, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015