South Asian University (SAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MCA/ M.SC/ M.E/ M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Asian University (SAU)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 31/12/2014. Find more informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||South Asian University (SAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||MCA/ M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – Rs.16,000/-pm|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Computer Science, FMCS, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021, India|
Detail of South Asian University (SAU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Fellow in a UGC sponsored Major Research Project titled “Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning Techniques for Classification, Clustering and Sentiment Labelling of Web Documents” sanctioned up to Sep. 2016.
- Nature of post: The position is purely temporary and coterminous with the project. Initially, appointment will be made for a period of one year, extendable till the duration of the project, subject to satisfactory performance of duties.
- Salary/ Fellowship: INR 14,000 per month for initial 2 years and INR 16,000 per month for the third year.
- Duties: The Project Fellow would be required to work Full Time in the project. The selected candidate will be expected to provide necessary support in fulfilling the objectives of the project. Designing computer programs to process text, collecting and annotating text data from the Word Wide Web, preparing reports of computational work involved in the project, and disseminating the new knowledge created out of the project; is an indicative set of duties to be performed.
- Eligibility (Essential and Desirable Qualifications): The prospective candidate must have a post graduate degree in Computer Science/ Application/ Engineering, or a relevant discipline, with a minimum of 55% marks and age below 40 years (as on date of appointment). Candidates with prior research experience in Text Mining and Natural Language Processing and having appropriate computer programming experience in JAVA/ R etc. will be preferred. Guidelines of UGC, Govt. of India will be strictly followed in all matters related to eligibility, relaxations for certain category of candidates and the selection process.
Selection Procedure for South Asian University (SAU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2014
- Only selected/ suitable candidates will be called for appearing in the interview.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in South Asian University (SAU):
Interested candidates may apply by sending their detailed bio data/ curriculum vitae (clearly specifying educational qualifications, relevant work experience, academic achievements, proficiency in computer programming, names of at least two referees etc.) to the undersigned preferably through email or by post within 21 days of this advertisement. Last Date of Application: 31.12.2014 or within 21 days of Publication of this advertisement on the University Website, whichever is later. Tentative Period of Interview: During 2nd Week of January 2015. Only selected/ suitable candidates will be called for appearing in the interview. They will be notified through email and/ or Speed Post. No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending the interview. Interested candidates may contact the undersigned for more details about the project and/ or duties & service conditions. Dr Vivek Kumar Singh (Principal Investigator) Department of Computer Science, FMCS, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021, India Tel: +91-11-24122512-ext-148 (O), +91-9971995005(Mob)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017