South Asian University (SAU) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech. holders
Company name : South Asian University (SAU)
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the project entitled “Multi-Criteria Scheduling in Real-Time Computing Systems” under the supervision of Dr. Pranab K Muhuri (PI), Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science. This project is computation intensive. Lots of computational work is required to implement new algorithms towards a real-life application. It is possible for selected candidate to register for PhD program according to the existing institute rules.
- Post: Project Fellow (JRF)
- Positions: 2
- Duration: Six Months Initially, which may be extended upto 2 years for high-performing candidates.
- Fellowship: Rs. 16000-pm. (Rupees Sixteen Thousand Per Month)
- Essential Qualifications: MSc/MTech in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Applied Mathematics/ or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree. BS-4 years program/ BE/ BTech/ Integrated BS-MS/ BTech-MTech qualified students are also eligible to apply. Strong programming skills in C/ C++/ Matlab programming is essential.
- Desirables: Good analytical skills and ability of creative writing in English is desirable.
How to Apply:
Fill the application form, attach a copy of your latest Curriculum Vitae, along with the contact information of at least one referee and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. A sample form has been provided for the convenience of the applicants. Please write in the subject line: Application for the post of Project Fellow. Please note: Incomplete forms will not be accepted. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview. Last date for receipt of application: November 10, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :10.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAU|