South Central Railway (SCR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialists Doctors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed PG Diploma/ Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Central Railway (SCR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Specialists Doctors. Walk in Interview will be held on 12-13/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||South Central Railway (SCR)|
|Vacancy Name||Specialists Doctors|
|Educational Qualification||PG-Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Salary||Rs 65,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12-13/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||South Central Railway (SCR) – Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Central Railway, Railway Hospital, Guntakal. / Office of the Chief Medical Director, South Central Railway, Ground Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad.|
Detail of South Central Railway (SCR) Specialists Doctors Recruitment:
Walk-in-interviews will be held on the following dates for engagement of Specialists Doctors on full time contract basis for a period of one year on South Central Railway . The details are as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Specialists Doctors||10 Post||The Candidate should be a Post Graduate degree/ diploma holder in the respective specialty and registered with Indian Medical Council/State Medical Council. Not less than one year experience of clinical work in that speciality after post-graduation is desirable. However preference will be given to the doctors||Rs 65,000/- consolidated per month||Should not have completed more than 50 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is admissible for 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates|
Terms and conditions
- The contract shall be entered into for a period of one year or less from the date of entering into the contract. Period of contract shall not be extendable on any grounds . However, the Ra lway administration shall reserve the right to enter into fresh contract with the retired Railway doctor for another term.
- The engagement shall purely be on contract basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins or attaining the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
- The retired doctor engaged as Specialist Contract Medical Practitioner shall not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract.
- During the validity of the contract, the Specialist CMP shall be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his/her career or on any other grounds by giving 15 days notice to the Railways. The contract can also be terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons what so ever. Contract shall also be terminated if the CMP is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- The Specialist CMP shall under go a medical examination, before the contract isentered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work awarded to him/her.
- At the time of entering into contract, the Specialist CMP shall produce original certificates for proof of his /her date of birth and educational qualifications.
- Normally Sundays and National Holidays shall be off and in addition, authorized absence without detriment to the terms shall be allowed at the rate of two days per month to be availed any time during the contract to the extent earned by the Specialist CMP till such time.
- This facility shall be available to the Specialist CMP subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in clause 12 and 13 of the terms and conditions. Any CMP leaving his place of work on leave or absence /national holidays should obtain prior permission of the controlling authority.
- Expenses on outstation journeys connected with the contracted works shall be borne by the Railway. Duty passes shaU be issued by the Railways for the purpose of journey in the line of jurisdiction of the Health Unit where the Specialist CMP renders service and to the Divisional Headquarters and the CMP shall be paid a fixed rate of Daily allowance, i.e., Rs. 400/- (Rupees four hundred only) per day during such journey This will be subject to fulfilment of other provisions pertaining to Daily allowance prescribed in Indian Railway Establishment Code, Vol. II .
- ln the event of unauthorized absence of Specia ist Contract Medical Practitioner from duty or absence from duty for a period exceeding the period stipulated in the contract, there shall be proportionate deduction from remuneration.
- The retired doctors engaged as Specialist CMPs may be provided with Railway accommodation at places where ear-marked Railway accommodation for Railway doctors is vacant/available after meeting the residential requirement of the serving Railway Officers. In case Railway accommodation is provided to the Contract Medical Practitioner, an amount equivalent to HRA payable to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Jr. Scale and license fee of the Railway accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the Contract Medical Practitioner.
- No Railway Privilege Passes/PTOs shall be admissible to retired doctors engaged as Specialist CMPs in his/ her capacity of Contract Medical Practitioner.
- The Specialist CMP shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to in these terms and conditions by any order/ amendments to the terms of the contract issued by the Ministry of Railways from time to time.
- The Specialist CMP shall attend to all normal tasks which any medical practitioner is conventionally doing . He/she will also attend to emergencies and accidents.
- No financial or Administrative powers shall be vested in retired doctors engaged as Specialist CMPs.
- The Specialist CMP shall also not be entitled to any benefit like provident Fund, Pension, gratuity, Non-Practicing Allowance, medical facilities, seniority, promotion, etc. or any other benefits available to the Railway servants appointed on regular basis.
- Only a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs. 46000/- shall be payable to the retired doctor engaged as Specialist CMP. No Dearness Allowance and any other Allowance which are admissible to regular Railway servants shall be admissible.
- The retired doctor engaged as Specialist CMP shall be on full time appointment of the Railways and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The Specialist CMP shall not perform administrative work like pre-employment or periodical medical examinations, sanction of leave to Group ‘C’ and ‘0’ staff and certification with respect to food items considered unfit for human consumption, etc. However the Specialist CMP shal be allowed to permit Group ‘C ‘ and ‘0’ staffeasual leave if sought, for 3 days or less at a stretch.
- The Specialist CMP shall not make medical recommendation of any kind referred to in paras 559 to 564 of Indian Railway Medical Mannual (I’RMM),2000.
- The Specialist CMP will not have any financial powers. However, he/she may operate the imprest account in accordance with the guidelines contained in the IRMM. However, the cash vouchers in such cases shall be got countersigned by an authorized Railway Medical Officer. No cash imprest account shall be recouped unless the proposal is countersfgned by an Indian Railway Medical Service Officer.
- The Specialist CMP shall not initiate /review/accept the annual confidential reports of Group ‘C’ railway employees. However, he/she shall, on request, prepare and present the performance report of the staff.
- The Specialist CMP shall not indent or condemn/recommend for condemnation any tools and plants.
Selection Procedure for South Central Railway (SCR) – Specialists Doctors Post:
- Written Test on 12-13/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Specialists Doctors vacancy in South Central Railway (SCR):
- Age should not be more than 50 years as on 01.01 .2015.Upper age relaxation is admissible for 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The remuneration is RS.65000/- p.m. for Specialist Doctors, fixed .
- No private practice is allowed.
- Original certificates i.e, SSC/HSC certificate, MBBS certificate, MS/MD/Speciality certificate, Rotatory Internship Certificate, Diploma in Post-Graduation Certificate, Experience certificate, Caste Certificate, Registration Certificate with appropriate Medical Council be produced for verification at the time of interview which is must. Reserved candidates/OBC candidates should bring the latest Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma.
- Consolidated marks list of 4 years MBBS duly attested is to be enclosed.
- For the post of Specialist the candidate should be post graduate degree/diploma holder in the respective specialities and registered with Medical Council of India /State Medical Council as specialist.
- The Contract Doctors are not entitled for Railway Quarters etc., as a matter of right. However, they will be provided the accommodation if available. If Government accommodation is provided an amount equal to the sum of House Rent Allowance Rs. 6838/- and licence fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted from the monthly remuneration or as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
- The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with railways shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with the offer of engagement.
- If selected , the contract doctor can be posted or liable to be transferred to any where on South Central Railway as per Administrative need . 10 The engagement of Specialist doctors would be full time contract basis for a period of one year or till regularly selected Asst. Divisional Medical Officers are posted , whichever is earlier. The services of contract doctors are terminable before the expiry of one yearby either side after giving fifteen days notice or on payment of fifteen days remuneration in lieu of the same.
- The tenure of Specialist Contract Medical Practitioner beyond the period of one year be extended by another period of 9 (nine) terms subject to assessing the performance of the concerned contract medical practitioner and on recommendation of such extension by a committee of Officers.
- The services rendered as Specialist contract doctor is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through UPSC.
- The eligible and willing candidates should report to Chief Medical Superintendent, Railway Hospital/ Guntakal or Deputy Chief Medical DirectorlTA. Chief Medical Director’s Office, Ground Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad as the case may be on the date of walk-in-interview at respective places along with application form in the format duly enclosing necessary attested copies of the certificates/testimonials.
- Two sets of Xerox copies of SSC/HSC certificate, MBBS certificate, Rotatory Internship Certificate, Diploma/Degree in Post-Graduation Certificate, consolidated marks list of 4 years MBBS, Caste Certificate, Registration Certificate with appropriate Medical Council, duly attested by the Gazetted officer need to be submitted.
- If the candidate is serving any where, “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer should be produced.
- No TA/DA and free Railway Pass will be paid/provided for attending walk-in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12-13/3/2015
South Central Railway (SCR) – Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Central Railway, Railway Hospital, Guntakal. / Office of the Chief Medical Director, South Central Railway, Ground Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad.