South East Central Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from South East Central Railway
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Clerk & More Vacancies on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : South East Central Railway
Vacancy Name :Clerk & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, ITI, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,.200/-pm
Job Location : Bilaspur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The assistant Personal Officer(Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell,R.T.S.Colony Near Kendriya Vidyala S.E.C.Railway Bilaspur-495004 Chhattisgarh
Detail Of South East Central Railway Clerk & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Application are invited from eligible Candidates(Indian Nationals) in the prescribed format against Scouts & Guides quota of 2015-2016 over South East Central Railway
- For Posts Viz.Ticket Collector/Commercial Clerk/Jr.Clerk cum Typist/accounts Clerk cum Typist/Trains Clerk in PB-1 Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Corresponding Grade pay Rs.1900/-
- Candidate should possess 12th(+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Type witting Proficiency of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi is essential for considering to the post of Jr.Clerk cum Typist/accounts Clerk cum Typist,based on vacancy.(50% marks are not be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and where candidates possess qualification higher than HSC,such as Graduation/Post Graduation
- For the Post of Technician GR-3 in PB Rs.5,200-20,200/- with corresponding grade pay Rs.1900 Candidate should possess Matriculation/10th or its equivalent with ITI/Act Apprenticeship in Trade,approved by NCVT/SCVT. No other qualification including Diploma in Engineering will be accepted as an alternative trade in lieu of ITI/Act Apprenticeship.
- For the Post in PB-Rs.5,200-20,200/- with corresponding Grade Pay Rs.1,800/- Minimum 10th pass ot ITI or Equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate(NAC) granted by NCVT at the time of at the ti me of applying
- Scouts & Guides Qualification: Candidate should be Rashtrapati(President’s) Scot/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalaya wood Badge holders OR A Pre-HWB Trained Scout Leader/Advanced Trained Guide Leader/Captain should have been active member of Scout organization For at least three years in the recent past and should continue to be active.
- AGE LIMIT: 18-32 Years
APPLICATION FEES: Rs.100/-for UR/OBC(SC/ST/Female/Minorites/Ex-Serviceman/PWD are exempted from paying the fees)
Selection Procedure For South East Central Railway – Clerk & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- Written Test, Personality Test/Interview
How To Apply For Clerk & More Vacancies Vacancy in South East Central Railway:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed format.The application should be filled in own hand writing. One.One passport size photograph of the candidates should be pasted in the specified space on the application form,duly signed on the top by the candidates.One passport size photograph(same as fixed in the application Form)duly signed on the top)should be clipped along with the application form and all copies of certificates in support of age,caste,education qualification,scouting qualification,other qualification in any should be self attested and enclosed along with the application form POSTAL ADDRESS: The assistant Personal Officer(Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,R.T.S.Colony Near Kendriya Vidyala S.E.C.Railway Bilaspur-495004 Chhattisgarh
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
Reference: South East Central Railway Recruitment 2015 – Employment News Paper (Refer Page No.14) Date: 8 August to 14 August 2015