South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director through recruitment notification – South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.6/43/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairman and Managing Director Job on or before 05.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)|
|Vacancy Name||Chairman and Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.|
Detail of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) – Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR, SOUTH EASTERN COALFIELDS LTD. in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being `. 75,000—90,000 (w.e.f 01.01.2007). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 05 May 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
COMPANY PROFILE South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to takeover business of the Bilaspur division of Western Coalfields Ltd. to produce and market the planned quantity of coal and coal products efficiently and economically. SECL is a schedule ”B” Mini ratna CPSE in Coal and Lignite sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. The authorized and paid up share capital of the Company was `.1300 crore and `. 359.70 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. SECL is a 100% subsidiary of Coal India Limited
- NAME OF THE POST : CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
- SCALE OF THE POST : `. 75,000—90,000/- (w.e.f 01.01.2007)
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and is accountable to the Board of Directors and Government of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) 45-58 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised university/institution. He/She should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute. Persons preferably with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Coal/Mining Industry is desirable.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) – Chairman and Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.05.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chairman and Managing Director – Vacancy in South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 05 May 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.05.2015
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.6/43/2014-PESB
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017