South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Technical) through recruitment notification – South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/26/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Technical) Job on or before 06/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
Vacancy Name : Director (Technical)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 65,000-75,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/08/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Detail of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Director (Technical) Recruitment:
Sub: Selection for the post of DIRECTOR (TECH), SOUTH EASTERN COALFIELDS LTD.,(SECL) in schedule ‘B’ of the CPSE. The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (TECH), SOUTH EASTERN COALFIELDS LTD.,(SECL) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 65,000-75,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 06th August 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|DIRECTOR (TECH)||01||The incumbent should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act or a qualified Engineer in Excavation, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. The incumbent should have a minimum of ten years cumulative experience in mining operations at a senior level of Management in a large organisation of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.||Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale: Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Rs. 8250-10050 (IDA) POST 01.01.1992 Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) POST 01.01.1997 Rs. 43200–66000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 8700 (CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy||
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows:
- For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry.
- For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) – Director (Technical) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/08/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Technical) Vacancy in South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) :
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 06 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/08/2015
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 7/26/2015-PESB.