South Indian Bank (SIB) invites online application for the recruitment of Probationary Clerks for Graduation holders
Company name :South Indian Bank (SIB) Posts :Probationary Clerks Qualification : Graduation Salary : Rs. 7200-19300/- p.m No of Post : 05 Location :Kerala Last date to apply : 04.10.2014
Details of Post :
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.comUH. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.All future communications in this regard will be notified in our website including the hall ticket for the written test.
System generated print-out of the applications submitted online should be sent by ordinary post along with the relevant documents (mentioned below) to the address given below in this notification. Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher and Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
- Minimum Educational Qualification Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+ (3/4) course securing at least 55% marks in Science/ Engineering Streams or 50 % marks in Arts/ Commerce/Other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations
- NO. OF VACANCIES: 05
- Age Not more than 26 years as on 31.07.2014.Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Other Requirements Candidates having permanent residence in the state of Madhya Pradesh or those who have been residing in the state at least for a period of last 5 yrs (Documentary proof to be produced), and are proficient in local language apart from
- PROBATION PERIOD: The period of probation is for 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
- SALARY: As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry. Eligible for Bank’s performance linked incentive scheme applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
- PRO.CLERK Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300
Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of postings.
MODE OF SELECTION: Written Test and Personal interview.
- General Category Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST category Rs. 100/-
Application fee should be paid as Demand Draft favouring ‘The South Indian Bank Ltd.’ payable at Ahmedabad. Candidates are requested to write down their application Reference ID and Name on the back side of the Demand Draft before sending it to the below mentioned address along with the system generated application form and other documents.
HOW TO APPLY
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com for a period from 24.09.2014 to 04.10.2014.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the OnlineApplication Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of your photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview. Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Dimensions 140(height) x 110(width) pixels.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb and should be in jpegformat.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen and then it should be scanned to the system.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be affixed in the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 110(height) x 140(width) pixels
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb and should be in jpeg format
Please note, there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) and candidates must enter their password to login and print the application form. PLEASE NOTE DOWN THE USER ID (APPLICATION REF. ID) AND PASSWORD CAREFULLY FOR TAKING PRINT OUT OF THE HALL TICKET FOR THE WRITTEN TEST LATER ON. Keep a copy of the application form for future reference. An e-mail containing the details of registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the candidate. Therefore candidates are requested to give a valid e-mail Id at the time of online registration.
The link for reprinting the application from the website will be available till 13.10.2014.
The print out of the application should be sent to the address given below along with followingdocuments.
- SSLC/10th certificate.
- Plus 2 / Pre Degree / 12th certificate.
- Degree mark lists and certificates.
- Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (for General Category)/Rs. 100/-(for SC/ST category) favouring The South Indian Bank Ltd. Payable at Ahmedabad.
- Caste certificate from a competent authority in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Documentary proof for verifying the residential status. APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY THE DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE WOULD BE REJECTED.
Please submit the application in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Pro Clerk – Application ref ID – ……(please fill in)……..” and send to “DY. GENERAL MANAGER, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- AHMEDABAD, SHOP NO:415, WARD NO:2, SAKAR VII, 4TH FLOOR, NEHRU BRIDGE CORNER, ASHRAM ROAD, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT – 380009” along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove qualification and age, documentary proof for the residential status and Demand Draft favouring The South Indian Bank payable at Ahmedabad.
Hall ticket for the written examination can be downloaded / printed from our Web-site www.southindianbank.com from 03.11.2014 onwards and will not be sent separately
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidatesbelonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for written test/interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and Uno correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Application not fulfilling any of the above will be rejected. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Selected candidates have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of Three (3) years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reasons what so ever before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.75,000 -/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) will be levied towards compensation.
Important dates to remember :
- Online registration – opening from 24.09.2014
- Online registration – closure on 04.10.2014
- Last date for receipt of application(system generated),with Demand Draft and other documents 13.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SIB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017