South Western Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ticket Examiner through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH) / ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Western Railway
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Ticket Examiner Job on or before 08.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||South Western Railway|
|Vacancy Name||Ticket Examiner|
|Total No of Vacancy||60 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||South Western Railway
Detail of South Western Railway Ticket Examiner Recruitment:
The serving regular employees of Divisions/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory/Yelahanka (RWF/YNK), irrespective of the cadre in which they are working may register their applications for GDCE ONLINE within the stipulated date and time as per the instructions given below. Breakup of the vacancies and the medical classification/educational qualification are indicated below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Ticket Examiner||60||12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks will not be insisted upon in the case of SC & ST Candidates.||5200-20200 (GP-1900)||The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA Zone of Consideration Only serving regular Railway employees of South Western Railway and RWF/YNK who are drawing regular Grade Pay less than ` 1900/- are eligible. RPF/RPSF Personnel are not eligible to apply. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION Candidates should posses the prescribed educational qualification (as indicated above) from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the date of Notification. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply. AGE LIMIT The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification. MEDICAL FITNESS The candidates should be FIT in B-II Medical Classification. Candidates who were declared UNFIT in B-II and below medical classification during their initial appointment or later are not eligible to apply for GDCE.
Selection Procedure for South Western Railway – Ticket Examiner Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.04.2015.
- The selection for the posts notified in this Notification will be based on Written Examination, Medical Examination and verification of documents.
- The questions set in the written examination will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Malayalam & Konkani.
- The standard of the questions for the written examination will generally be in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post. The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning. The question paper will have 100 questions, each carry one mark and the duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking in written examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- The written examination will be conducted by RRC/Hubli and the date of examinations will be notified by RRC/Hubli in due course through Messages on mobiles, emails registered in the applications and on website of RRC/UBL.
- During examination candidates should read the instructions on the cover page of Question Booklet, OMR Answer Sheet and Admit card carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to non-evaluation of OMR sheet and disqualification of candidate..
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for UR & OBC candidates through IPO from any Post office drawn in favor & payable at their respective division (Refer Notification). SC/ ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen, Women candidates, Persons with disabilities, Minority candidates, EBC candidates are exempted from payment of fee
How to apply for Ticket Examiner Vacancy in South Western Railway:
- Last date/ time for ONLINE registration is 08.04.2015/ 18.00 hrs. RRC/Hubli will not bear any responsibility if the candidates are not able to register their applications ONLINE within the last date/time, for any reason whatsoever.
- Steps to be followed while registering the ONLINE Application a) Click on the “GDCE ONLINE/E-Application” Link. b) Click on the “New Registration” Link available in the home page. c) Fill up the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc. d) Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for generating a Registration Number & Password for login. e) Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number and password generated at the time of submitting ONLINE application for further stages of selection process/correspondence with RRC/Hubli. f) Login using the Registration Number and Password, as generated above. g) Fill up other details as required in the application form such as name, educational qualification, address for correspondence, personal marks of identification etc., h) Click on the SUBMIT button after filling up the details upto column 16. i) Download the softcopy of the application submitted ONLINE and take the print-out of the ONLINE application.
- After the Hard copy of the application is printed, the other columns i.e. column No.18 viz declaration, thumb impression, signature, place and date should be affixed/indicated without leaving any column blank. (Note: The declaration and other particulars in the application should be written in HINDI or ENGLISH only)
- Candidates should fill up the declaration in the print out of application in his/her own running hand writing (should not write in CAPITAL LETTERS) either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.8.3 A recent (not older than one month) passport size color photograph without cap and without wearing the coloured glasses should be firmly pasted with glue (not to be stapled) in the space provide in the print out of the application form.
- The photograph pasted on the print out of the application should be attested by a Gazetted Officer or by the Controlling Supervisor, duly affixing their seal and signature.
- An additional passport size photograph should also be enclosed duly writing the name, Date of Birth and affixing signature of the applicant on the backside of the photograph.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should enclose the attested copy of Caste Certificate in the format given in Annexure-1 of this Notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC community should enclose attested copy of the Caste certificate in the format given in Annexure – 2 of this Notification. In addition these candidates should enclose self-declaration regarding their non-creamy layer status in the proforma given in Annexure –3.
- ONLY ONE APPLICATION Each serving employee should submit only one application against this Notification and employees submitting more than one application will be liable for disqualification. Even if, such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he/she will be disqualified and they will not be offered any appointment under this Notification for GDCE.
- Enclosures to the Application Serving employees applying for GDCE should enclose self attested photocopies of the following : a. Proof of date of birth (10th or Matric pass certificate). b. Proof of educational qualification prescribed for the category/post. c. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities, Caste Certificate in prescribed format as per Annexure-1, Annexure-2 and Annexure-3, as the case may be, should also be attached with the application form. d. One extra photograph should also be attached with application form. e. Only self attested Photo copies of certificates should be enclosed along with the application, Railway administration or RRC will not be responsible for loss of original certificates, if any, enclosed by the employee.
- TO WHOM AND HOW TO APPLY The candidate after registering the application ONLINE, should take the printout (hard copy) of the application and after duly filling all the required details should submit the same along with all the required documents to the concerned Supervisory Officials of the field Units not later than 02 working days from the last date of registering ONLINE application i.e. on or before 10.04.2015. The supervisory Official should verify the applications submitted by the candidates and forward them in one bunch to the Personnel Department of concerned unit/Office/Division, on or before 17.04.2015.
- Personnel Officer of Unit/Office/Divisions will verify the service particulars filled in the application form from the Service Record/Personal file of the employee concerned and certify the eligibility and forward all the applications in one bunch with a list of the applications through a Special Messenger so as to reach the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), South Western Railway, Hubli latest by 18.00 hrs on or before 30.04.2015.
- The list of eligible candidates will be published on the website of the RRC, after scrutiny of the applications. The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the RRC website. Note:- In case the application is rejected by RRC for any reason, candidates will be able to view their status ONLINE on the website of RRC/Hubli, along with the reasons for rejection(s). SMS and e-mail alerts will also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and email ID, as indicated while registering their application ONLINE. Candidates whose application/candidature is rejected will NOT be intimated by post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08.04.2015