South Western Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota through recruitment notification – South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 – PAGE NO. 44 OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS PAPER DATED 06-12-2014 TO 12-12-2014. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH) / ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Western Railway
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sports Quota Job on or before 06.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How to Apply Fore This Post:
|Company Name||South Western Railway|
|Vacancy Name||Sports Quota|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||46 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||South Western Railway
Detail of South Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment:
South Western Railway, Hubli has given a notification for the recruitment of 46 Sports Quota vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 06-01-2015 & for remote areas 21-01-2015.
Name of the Posts: Sports Quota
- Total No. of Posts: 46
- Name of the Division:
- Zonal Head Quarters Quota: 21 Posts
- Athletics: 10 Posts
- Cycling: 02 Posts
- Volley Ball: 01 Post
- Basket Ball (Women): 01 Post
- Swimming: 03 Posts
- Cricket: 02 Posts
- Chess: 02 Posts
- Zonal Head Quarters Quota: 10 Posts
- Athletics: 06 Posts
- Cycling: 02 Posts
- Volley Ball: 02 Posts
- Hubli Division Quota: 05 Posts
- Body Building: 02 Posts
- Golf: 01 Post
- Hockey: 02 Posts
- Bangalore Division Quota: 05 Posts
- Table Tennis: 03 Posts
- Shuttle Badminton: 02 Posts
- Mysore Division Quota: 05 Posts
- Basket Ball (Women): 02 Posts
- Power Lifting: 01 Post
- Weight Lifting: 02 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2015.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or ITI or its equivalent, should have typing speed of 30 WPM in English & 25 WPM in Hindi, should have NAC certificate
Selection Procedure for South Western Railway – Sports Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.01.2015.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of typing test & assessment of sports achievements & general intelligence or personality etc.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for UR & OBC candidates through IPO from any Post office drawn in favor & payable at their respective division (Refer Notification). SC/ ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen, Women candidates, Persons with disabilities, Minority candidates, EBC candidates are exempted from payment of fee
How to apply for Sports Quota Vacancy in South Western Railway:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format i.e. available from the website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in on A-4 size good quality paper, should be filled in his/ her own hand writing and signed along with two recent passport size photographs one has to affix on application form & self attested copies of relevant documents in respect of age, educational qualification, caste, cultural, crossed IPO, discharge certificate of ex-servicemen & ID proof envelope should be superscribed with “Application for Recruitment in PB – 1…. (Refer Employment News Paper)”, send to their respective address on or before 06-01-2015 & for remote areas 21-01-2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 06-01-2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 21-01-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.01.2015
South Western Railway Recruitment 2014 – PAGE NO. 44 OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS PAPER DATED 06-12-2014 TO 12-12-2014.
|All Jobs From SWR|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Railway jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017