South Western Railway (SWR) invites application for the recruitment of Scouts & Guides Quota with 10TH, ITI, 12TH, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate holders
Company name :South Western Railway (SWR)
Posts :Scouts & Guides Quota
Qualification : 10TH, ITI, 12TH, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.5200-20200 /- p.m
No of Post : 08
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 20 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
Scouts & Guides Quota
The South Western Railway invites applications from the citizens of India in the prescribed format from eligible and meritorious Scouts & Guides candidates for filling up 02 (Two) posts in Group ‘C’ category in Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- and 06 (Six) posts in erstwhile Group ‘D’ in Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- against Scouts & Guides quota for the year 2014-15. The posts are open to all regardless of Community (UR, SC, ST & OBC).Details of posts to be filled in:
|Name of Post||
|No. of Post||Age|
Passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. Minimum percentage of 50 % in aggregate is not applicable to SC/ST /PWD candidates and to those candidates who possess qualifications higher than matriculation such as SC/ Intermediate/Graduation/Post Graduation
|02||18 to 35
10th passed or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
|06||18 to 38
Scouts and Guides Qualifications : (For both Group “C” & Erstwhile Group “D” posts) (i) A President’s Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger (OR) Himalayan Wood Badge Holder (OR) A Pre HWB Trained Scout leader/Advanced Trained Guide/ Leader/ Captain and (ii) Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for at least 3 years in 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14 & till present. (iii) Should have attended at least one event at National level and one or two events at State level (OR) should have a good record of participation in Scouts/Guides activities at Unit/District level. (At least one National level event is compulsory & is minimum eligibility)
Examination Fee : (a) The examination fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.100/-. The examination fee should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order from any Post office drawn in favour of and payable at as follows: Posts applied for Group “C” in respect of SWR Zonal quota: FA & CAO, South Western Railway, Hubli and payable at Hubli. Posts applied for erstwhile Group “D” for: (A) Hubli division quota: Sr.DFM, Hubli & payable at Hubli. (B) Bangalore division quota: Sr.DFM, Bangalore & payable at Bangalore. (C) Mysore division quota: Sr.DFM, Mysore & payable at Mysore.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates should carefully read all the instructions given in the employment notification before filling the application form. Application as per the format given below shall be submitted on A-4 size good quality paper. The application format should be in English/Hindi language only and the application should be filled in English/Hindi language only. The applications submitted in other than English/Hindi languages will be rejected summarily. The application should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and signed. The candidate has to affix one recent passport size photograph (recently taken) duly attested on the application in the space provided for the purpose. The candidate is also required to attach one extra passport size photograph along with the application. Serving government employees should send their application through proper channel duly forwarded by their controlling officials. The last date will not be extended on account of delay in transmission of the application by the concerned office. However an advance copy of the application can also be submitted.
WHOM TO APPLY:Application complete in all respects should be sent in a cover addressed as follows:
- In respect of Group “C” posts of SWR Zonal quota: Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, Personnel department, South Western Railway Headquarters, 1st Floor, New Zonal Headquarters Building, Gadag Road, Hubli-580 020.
- In respect of Erstwhile Group “D’ posts (A) Hubli Division Quota: Sr. Divisional Personnel officer, DRM’s Office Compound, Personnel Branch, S.W.Railway, Hubli Division, Hubli-580 020.
- Bangalore Division Quota: : Sr. Divisional Personnel officer, DRM’s Office Complex, 2nd Floor, Personnel Branch, S.W.Railway, Bangalore Division, Bangalore-560 023.
- Mysore Division Quota: : Sr. Divisional Personnel officer, DRM’s Office Complex, Personnel Branch, S.W.Railway, Irwin Road, Mysore- 570021
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Before applying to the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility norms.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railways should submit their applications through proper channel duly submitting service certificate and no objection certificate from the employer.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information and mode of selection shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite medical fitness standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- The candidates should be in readiness to appear for the written test at short notice after the last date is over.
- The candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he / she may be disqualified. This is strictly required vide Chapter 13 of the Brochure ( published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of Personnel Training, New Delhi). As large number of candidates are producing certificates issued by authority different from appropriate authority, they are advised to strictly comply with the instructions. Format of caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates is available on SWR website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20 Oct 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SWR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016