Southern Railway (SR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cultural Quota through recruitment notification – Southern Railway (SR) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. RRC 01/2014. Candidates who have completed Degree / Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Southern Railway (SR)
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Cultural Quota Job On or Before 27.01.2015 (10.02.2015) for Other Location . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Southern Railway (SR)
|| Any Graduate/ Diploma
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 02 Post
|| Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| III floor, No. 5, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai- 600 008
Detail of Southern Railway (SR)Cultural Quota Recruitment:
||No of post
| Cultural Quota
|| 02 Post Light Classical (Vocal) – Male / Female – 01 Instrumental (Key Board / Guitar) – Male / Female – 01
|| Degree Diploma certificates In Music From Government Recognized Institute .
|| Rs 5,200/- – Rs 20,200/- Grade Pay Rs 1,900/- Per Month
|| Age Limit Of The Candidates Belonging For UR Categories Is 18 years To 30 Years And For OBC Candidates Is 18 years To 33 years And SC/ST Candidates Is 18 years To 35 years.
Application Fee :
The examination fee of Rs 100/- for post with grade pay of 1,900/- is payable either in the form of Demand Drafts (DD) / Indian Postal Orders (IPO), drawn in favour of payable at Chennai.SC/ST candidates Ex-servicemen persons with Disabilities Women candidates. Minority candidates and candidates belonging to Economically Backward Classes are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- The candidates applying in response to this notification shall ensure, that he / she fulfills, all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of Application.
- One Passport Size photograph (not older than one month) should be pasted on the application form, at the space specified
- Enclosures: Photostat copy of the certificates in support of Age, Community, Educational Qualifications and Cultural Qualifications. Further, Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft original or necessary proof for claiming fee exemption, etc. should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English / Hindi.
- Serving employee and Staff of Quasi administrative offices of Railway Organizations: “No Objection Certificate” or “Bonafide Certificate” giving the length of regular service etc. from the employer should be attached .
- Divorced / Judicially – separated Women: Copy of Decree from the competent court of law for having divorced / judicially separated along with an Affidavit that she has not remarried since should be enclosed.
- Widow: Death Certificate of her husband together with an Affidavit that she has not remarried since should be enclosed.
- Ex Serviceman: Discharge Certificate should be enclosed.
- Persons with Disability: Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board of the appropriate Government in the prescribed format (‘Proforma is available in the website) should be enclosed.
- Candidates belonging to Minority Community and Economically Backward Classes shall enclose documentary proof in support of their claim.
- Finger Prints:Left Thumb Impression should be affixed in such a manner that the ridges are clearly visible.
- Original Certificates / Documents: It is the- responsibility of the candidates to produce Original Certificates / Documents’ at the time of Document Verification, without fail. Failure to produce the Original Certificates / Documents will result in rejection of the candidature
Selection Procedure for Southern Railway (SR)- Cultural Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Cultural Quota Vacancy in Southern Railway (SR):
Interested Candidates Fulfill The Above Criteria May Download The Application Format In The Prescribed Format Through The Website Of www.rrbchennai.gov.in Along With Copies Of Education Certificates And Fill The All The Details Given In The Application Form And Application Should Be Reach At The Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment Railway Recruitment Cell Southern Railway III Floor No.5 Dr.P.V Cherian Crescent Road Egmore Chennai Before 27/01/2015. And Closing Date And Time For Resident Of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul, & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub- division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and candidates residing abroad Before 10/02/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.01.2015
Southern Railway (SR) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. RRC 01/2014.