Southern Railway (SR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant Gr.II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12TH/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Southern Railway (SR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lab Assistant Gr.II Job on or before 14/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply for This Post:
|Company Name||Southern Railway (SR)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Assistant Gr.II|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Southern Railway (SR), Assistant Personnel Officer/Engg Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,Head Quarters,Southern Railway, Park Town,Chennai- 600 003|
Detail of Southern Railway (SR) Lab Assistant Gr.II Recruitment:
Southern Railway has proposed to engage Full-Time Para-Medical Staff for the post of Lab Assistant Gr.IIon monthly remuneration of Rs.10,970/- on ‘Contract’ basis in Southern Railway and the terms and conditions of which are specified below
- No of post : 08
- Qualification : Matriclation with science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) OR Certificate Course in Medical Lab Technology Subject to the fulfilment of the underlying
- conditions: (i). The course should have been done from institution which is recognized by auniversity or technical board of Govt./State Govt./Central Govt. authority. (ii). the duration of the course is at least 1 year (iii). during the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis. (iv).At the end of the course, there should be a system of examination and the candidate should have pass
- Consolidated Remuneration :Rs. 10,970/- Per month.
- Age : 18-33 Years
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- The engagement of the Para-medical category would be on full time contract basis for a period up to 30.06.2015 or till regularly selected RRB candidates are available whichever is earlier.
- The services rendered as contract Para-medical staff is stop-gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB.
- Full-Time Para-Medical Staff who enters into Contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity on regularization or absorption in Railway service.
- During the validity of the Contracts, the Full-Time Para-Medical category staff or the Railway administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving 15 days notice at any time during the contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The Contract shall also be terminated forthwith, if the Full-Time Para-Medical Staff is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- Full-Time Para-Medical category Staff shall be of good general health.
- The contract Para-Medical category staff shall not be entitiled for Railway quarters etc., as a matter of right. However, if available they will be provided with accommodation.
- The detailed instructions with regard to their duties, while on execution of contract agreement with Railway administration, shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with offer of engagement.
- The candidates should be willing to serve anywhere in Southern Railway.
Selection Procedure for Southern Railway (SR) – Lab Assistant Gr.II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lab Assistant Gr.II Vacancy in Southern Railway (SR):
The willing candidates should send their applications in the prescribed Proforma to Shri. K. Babu, Assistant Personnel Officer/ Engg Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,Head Quarters, Southern Railway, Park Town,Chennai- 600 003 on or before 14.01.2015 duly enclosing necessary attested copies of the certificates.
Interview : The venue, date and time for the interview will be published in the above website(www.sr.indianrailwlays.gov.in). Candidates may please attend the interview with original testimonials etc. No individual communication will be sent for attending the interview. The ‘OBC’, ‘SC’and ‘ST’ candidates should bring the latest community certificate issued by the competent authorityin the prescribed proforma. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates attending the interview
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SR|
|Other Railway jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017