Spices Board of India invites online application for the recruitment of Director (Research) with Post Graduate Degree/ M.Sc educational background
Company name :Spices Board of India
Posts : Director (Research)
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kochi
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
- Number of Post : 1 (One)
- Category : General
- Qualifications :
- Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized University with minimum 7 OGPA out of 10 OR M.Sc in Botany with 70% Marks from a recognized University.
- Doctorate in any branch of Agricultural Science/ Horticulture/ Botany from a recognized University
- Ten years experience in research in any Agriculture or Horticulture crop out of which two years should be as the Head of Research Division/Department or institution dealing with such crops.
- Ability to guide research work in any plantation/horticulture crop.
- Place of Posting : Anywhere in India
- Age : Not more than 45 years
- Scale of Pay : PB-3- Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.7600/-
- Application Fee and Mode of Remittance : Rs.200/- for SC, ST, PH, Ex-serviceman, Female candidates and Rs.400/- for others. Fee is Non-refundable Application fee has to be remitted only through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Secretary, Spices Board payable at Kochi
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply only online through the web link: http://22.214.171.124/sb_application Applications which are submitted by other means would be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates may send the print out of the application duly signed by the candidate with Demand Draft and copies of certificates in respect of educational qualifications, experience etc. in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Director (Research)” addressed to the Secretary, Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, Palarivattom P.O., Kochi – 682025, Kerala. The Spices Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for tests/interviews.
Important dates to remember :
- The Closing Date Prescribed For Submission Of Online Application form is 10.10.2014
- Last date for receiving application print out & demand draft in Spices Board Head Office is 17.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Spices Board of India||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|