Spices Board of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Plant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Spices Board of India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Plant Manager Job on or before 13.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Spices Board of India|
|Vacancy Name||Plant Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to apply for this job||13/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Spices Board , Sugandha Bhavan , NH Bypass P.B No.2277, Cochin-682025|
Detail of Spices Board of India Plant Manager Recruitment:
M/s. Flavourit Spices Trading Limited is a company constituted By Spices Board, India for the promotion of Spices & Spice Products. M/s. FSTL invites application for the post of Plant Manager.
- Number of Post : One
- Qualification : 1. First class BE in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution 2. Minimum 5 years experience in Operation & Maintenance of Plant & Machinery particularly in Spices/ agric Commodity/Food Processing
- Age : Not more than 40 Years as on 1st January 2015.
- Salary : Consolidated pay of Rs.35000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Spices Board of India – Plant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Trainees Vacancy in Plant Manager of India :
1. The appointment to the post are purely on temporary and contract basis for a period of one year 2. Currently the Posting will be at Spices Park, Puttady, but liable to work anywhere in India. 3. If the company is not satisfied with the services of the selected person, Company reserves the right to terminate the employment without showing any reasons before the period of appointment 4. No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Eligible candidates may apply with Bio-data and attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualifications, age, experience, caste etc. to the Director, M/s. FSTL, Spices Board , Sugandha Bhavan , NH Bypass P.B No.2277, Cochin-682025 so as to reach latest by 13th February 2015.
Applications shall be submitted along with copies of the following documents attested :a) Age b) Qualifications c) Division/ Class d) Experience e) Caste / Community Certificate issued by authorities empowered to issue such certificates f) Recent Passport size photograph.
Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents / photographs will be rejected. The company reserves the right to shortlist applicants for test/ interview depending upon availability of suitable candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply for this job 13/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Spices Board|
|Other Central Government jobs|