Spices Board of India conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of PR Trainees with Degree/ Post Graduate degree educational background on October 30, 2014
Company name : Spices Board of India
Posts : PR Trainees
Qualification : Degree/ Post Graduate degree
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Cochin
Walk in Date : 30.10.2014
Details of Post :
Spices Board India, the nodal organization for the development and world wide promotion of the spice industry, under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt of India has made formidable new thrust and added new directions to ensure long term growth of the industry on a long term basis. The Board is implementing various initiatives in spice industry for promotion and publicity aiming at sustainability, food safety and traceability. The Board is aiming to train young graduates with a flair for writing and possessing public relations skills to be associated with these programmes as well as with the ventures of Spices Board with Codex Alimentarius Commission. Those selected will be trained for a period of two years in Spices Board and will have to travel places as and when necessary.
PR Trainees :
- No. of Trainees required : Two
- Location in which required : Spices Board, H.O., Kochi
- Qualification: : Essential : First Class Degree or 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution
- Desirable : Post Graduate degree with First Class or 60% in Communicative English, English Literature or Journalism / Public Relations with good command over English language with demonstrated writing skills
- Age : Not more than 30 years as on 01.10.2014.
- Stipend : Rs.15000/- per month.
- Tenure : Two years from the date of joining
- Leave eligibility : One day per month
- Date & time of interview : 30.10.2014 at 10.30 a m
- Venue of Interview : Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan,N H By pass, Cochin – 25
On selection, the trainee shall execute an agreement in stamp paper (worth Rs.100/-) on the terms and conditions, for which the Format is attached as Annexure 1. Eligible candidates may appear for the walk in test/interview with their resume,passport size photograph, original certificates (proof of age, education and experience and publications if any) and a set of attested photocopies of the same on the day of the walk-in-test/interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 30.10.2014
Venue of Interview : Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan,N H By pass, Cochin – 25
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Spices Board of India|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017