Spices Board of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Spice Extension Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Spices Board of India.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Spice Extension Trainees. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Spices Board of India
Vacancy Name : Spice Extension Trainees
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :West Bengal
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : SPICES BOARD (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) Divisional Office,/ 101/2 mile Rishi Road, opposite Police Quarters, Kalimpong, Dist. Darjeeling, West Bengal
Detail Of Spices Board of India Spice Extension Trainees Recruitment:
Spices Board proposes to select ‘SPlCE EXTENSION TRAINEE’ for the Board’s office located at Kalimpong, District Darjeeling, West Bengal.
- The qualification required is B.Sc.degree in any life Sciences including Botany/Zoology/ Agriculture/Horticulture/ Biotechnology /Microbiology/ Forestry with working knowledge in computer. Those who have completed their course of study during the academic year 2010-11,2011-12,2012-13,2013-14 are eligible.
- Their stipend shall be Rs.14,000/- per month. Candidates should bring the original and one set of self attested copies of certificates of qualification, age proof, knowledge on computer operation and two passport size photographs along with one Bio-data at the time of walk in interview.
Selection Procedure For Spices Board of India – Spice Extension Trainees Post:
- Written Test on 15/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Spice Extension Trainees vacancy in Spices Board of India:
The date of walk in interview is fixed on 15th September 2015 at 10 am in the Spices Board, Divisional Office, 101/2 mile Rishi Road, opposite Police Quarters, Kalimpong, Dist. Darjeeling, West Bengal (Phone No.03552 255514)
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/09/2015
VENUE : Spices Board, Divisional Office, 101/2 mile Rishi Road, opposite Police Quarters, Kalimpong, Dist. Darjeeling, West Bengal (Phone No.03552 255514)
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016