Spices Board of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofTrainee through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Spices Board of India .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Trainee. Walk in Interview will be held on3/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Spices Board of India
Vacancy Name :Trainee
Educational Qualification :B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : Rs.14,000/p.m
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in date to Apply for this job:3/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Material for uploading in Website SPICES BOARD (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India) Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, P.B. No.2277,Palarivattom. P.O., COCHIN – 682025
Detail of Spices Board of India Trainee Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc.Degree in any Life Sciences including Botany/ Zoology/ Agriculture/Horticulture/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Forestry with working knowledge in Computer.
- Eligibility : Those who have completed their course of study during the academic years 2011-12,2012-13,2013-14 and 2014-15 are eligible. Those who were engaged earlier as Out Sourced Technical Assistant(OTA) or Spice Extension Trainee(SET) at Spices Board
- on contract basis are not eligible.
- Stipend : Rs.14,000/- per month.
- Tenure : One year extendable up to one more year
Selection Procedure for Spices Board of India -Trainee Post:
- Written Test on3/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure forTrainee vacancy in Spices Board of India :
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :3/9/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017