Spices Board of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Spices Board of India (SBI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Trainee. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M to 1.30 a.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Spices Board of India (SBI)|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Cochin, Kerala|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Cochin – 682025|
Detail of Spices Board of India (SBI) Trainee Recruitment:
- Title Walk in Test/ Interview for selection of “Trainee to work for the assignments with the Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC)”
- No: of trainees required Three
- Stipend Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Duty Station Location Cochin, Kerala
- Qualifications: Essential A Postgraduate Degree (M.Sc) in Food Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology and Food technology Demonstrated ability to draft technical/scientific reports in English
- Desirable: Minimum of six months of progressively responsible professional experience in a standards setting environment with a preference given to working in the development and implementation of food control programmes at regional, national, or international level, including the elaboration of food standards, guidelines and regulations;
- Experience in dealing with Codex Alimentarius Commission is an added advantage; Knowledge of intergovernmental bodies, governmental services and international non-governmental organizations operating in the field of standards, particularly in relation to food; Proven working experience in the food safety sector; Experience in dealing with senior government, regional and international organization/ offices;
- Age: Not more than 30 years as on the date of interview
- Skills and competencies: Self‐starter with the ability to strategically plan own work; Be conversant with international standard setting organizations (Codex Alimentarius Commission in particular) procedures and cycles; Good networker with the ability to maintain a positive and fruitful dialogue and relationship with the main institutions or organizations; Good written and spoken communication skills in English; Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to operate effectively across organisational boundaries; Good judgment/Decision‐making skills; Good observation and attention to detail;Ability to deal with a diverse team of people of different national and cultural backgrounds in an international setting; The ability to understand technical and complex information; Good analysis and investigation skills; Ability to work alone or as part of a team; Computer skills;
- Tenure of Appointment: Two years from the date of joining The initial appointment will be for 1 year. Contract extension to another 1 year will be subject to satisfactory performance Leave eligibility One day per month Summary of duties and functions: Preparation of technical/ scientific reports, discussion papers relating to quality standards of spices and spice products; Act as liaison between the Spices Board and interested sectors and other international governmental and non-governmental organizations concerned with the health, quality and trade aspects of food standards; Participate in and contributes to meetings on Codex-related issues including food safety, quality and standards, and works closely with relevant technical units to ensure consistency between the policies and the work of the Commission Alimentarius Commission; Responsible for ensuring the quality and efficient delivery of support and services to the National Codex Contact point of India, Codex Alimentarius Commission and its subsidiary bodies;
Selection Procedure for Spices Board of India (SBI) – Trainee Post:
- Written Test on 20/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Trainee vacancy in Spices Board of India (SBI):
- Date and time of test/ interview: 20 th February 2015; 10. 00 am (Registration will close by 10:30 am)
- Venue Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom .P.O, Cochin – 682025, Kerala, India
- The appointment will be strictly on contract basis.
- Those selected will be trained for a period of two years in Spices Board and will have to travel places as and when necessary.
- Eligible candidates may appear for the walk- in- test/interview with their resume, passport size photographs, original certificates (proof of age, education and experience and publications if any) and a set of attested photocopies of the same on the day of the walk-in test/ interview.
- Those who have not yet received their final degree certificate need not appear in the test/ interview.
- The number of vacancies indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of selection. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/2/2015
Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Cochin – 682025
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SBI|
|Other Central Government jobs|