Spices Board of India (SBoI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Expert through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Spices Board of India (SBoI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Agriculture Expert. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Spices Board of India (SBoI)
Vacancy Name : Agriculture Expert
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Cochin – 682025
Detail of Spices Board of India (SBoI) Agriculture Expert Recruitment:
- Title Walk in Interview for selection of Agriculture Expert to work for the eSpice Bazaar project for the better market reach and price realization of Chilli farmers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- No. of person required One
- Honorarium To be fixed based on qualification and experience Duty Station
- Location Guntur
- Qualifications: Essential Minimum Post graduate degree in Agri / Horticulture with practical experience in extension or teaching or research works. Good Communication skill in English and Telugu.
- Desirable Proven work experience in related filed besides aptitude and experience in content writing in English and translation to Telugu.
- Age Not exceeding 60 years. Summary of duties and functionsContent development for the Agri Web Portal both in English and Telugu. Train farmers and scouts of the project based on project requirements. Drafting of messages for the tele mobile network in Telugu. Interact with the farmers and take the role of an advisor. Development and Scrutiny of the literature being developed by the ground level operator for farmer advisory service.
Selection Procedure for Spices Board of India (SBoI) – Agriculture Expert Post:
- Written Test on 25/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Agriculture Expert vacancy in Spices Board of India (SBoI):
- Date and time of interview 25th June 2015 between 10 am to 1 pm
- Venue Spices Board, Government of India, Chuttugunta Center, G.T.Road, Guntur 522004, Andhra Pradesh (Phone No. 0863 2354782 , 2338570 & 2338571 ) Note: The appointment will be strictly on temporary basis. Those selected will have to travel places as and when necessary. Eligible candidates may appear for the walk- in- test/interview with their resume, passport size photographs, original certificates (proof of age, education and experience and publications if any) and a set of attested photocopies of the same on the day of the walk-in test/ interview.
- Contact Person Chief Investigator, e-Spice Bazaar, Mob: 9447435059 E Mail: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/6/2015
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Cochin – 682025
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :