Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites application for the recruitment of Library Assistant with +2 Class holders
Company name :Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Posts :Library Assistant
Qualification : +2 Class
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply :15/10/2014
Details of Post :
Sports Authority of India an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post on Regular basis for Head Office Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Posts : Library Asstt.
- Number of Post. : 01
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Senior Secondary from recognized board of Education with Certificate Course in Library Science.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200+ GP 1900
- Age as on 30.09.2014 : Maximum 25 years relaxable upto 10 years in case of departmental candidates.
- Experience : 03 Years experience in a reputed Library
SELECTION PROCESS : A merit list would be prepared amongst those who apply. The post is fulfilled on the basis of personal interaction/ interview by the Interview board member.
APPLICATION FEE (Non-refundable) : Candidates will have to pay along with his / her application a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- by Demand Draft only in favour of ‘SECRETARY, SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’ payable at New Delhi.
- The Candidates must check the following on the Bank Draft before dispatch of the application form:
- Date of Issue must be correct on the Draft
- Signature of bank Authorities
- Address of the Issuing Bank with Branch code
- Draft Amount in words and figures are correct
- Draft must be in favour of ‘SECRETARY, SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’ payable at ‘New Delhi’
- Bank Draft is valid for 06 (Six) months
- Please write Name, Father’s Name, DOB and Contact phone number on the back side of Demand Draft
- Mutilated/incorrect drafts enclosed with application form are liable to be treated as rejected application.
Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be held in reserve for future recruitment.The SAI will not accept fee sent through IPO/Money Order/Crossed Cheque/Currency Note or the Treasury Challans etc. and such applications will be treated as having been received without fee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates satisfying all the conditions of eligibility shall submit their Application in the format given in the annexure which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on A-4 size paper only. The copy of proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, mark-sheet of Board/ University etc, must be enclosed along with the application form. The candidates can also download the application format from the websites of SAI i.e., www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Candidates who are working in Central/State Government/Autonomous Organizations should apply through proper channel along with a certificate of vigilance clearance from the competent authority. However, to avoid delay, an advance copy of the application form, complete in all respects, along with the requisite fee, should be submitted by the last date.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
Last date for receipt of application form complete in all aspects together with demand draft towards application fees is Rs. 500/-. Application forms, complete in all respects, with enclosures, should be sent in a closed cover with a superscription on the cover “Application for the Post of Library Assistant” at the following address:Director (Personnel)Sports Authority of IndiaJawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate)2nd Floor, Lodhi Road,New Delhi-110 003.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :15/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016