Sports Authority of India (SAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Director (Personnel) Sports Authority of India Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate) 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
Detail Of Sports Authority of India (SAI) Director Recruitment:
Sports Authority of India (SAI), invites applications from ELIGIBLE CITIZENS OF INDIA for filling up the post of Director (Finance) in PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay 7600 on usual deputation terms for a period of 3 years extendable upto 5 years for its Head Office at New Delhi. ABOUT SAI
SAI is an autonomous organization controlled by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (MYAS) registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, with the mandate of development and promotion of Sports in the country. SAI’s main object today is to achieve excellence in Sports and train & prepare sportspersons to participate in international competitions. It has international standard sports infrastructure spread across the country along with trained coaches to achieve its objectives. The Authority is substantially funded by the Government of India.
- Name of the Post & Pay Band : Director (Finance), Sports Authority of India, J.N. Stadium Complex, ( East Gate), New Delhi
- Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100Grade Pay 7600
- Eligibility Conditions: : Officers from an organized Group ‘A’ Accounts or Audit Service with at least 5 years of service in the Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
- AGE LIMIT AS ON October 01, 2015 – Not above 56 years
- DETAILS OF THE POST ETC. The post of Director (Finance) is the senior post of Finance & Accounts Cadre. The Officer shall be responsible for preparation of budge estimates, maintenance of accounts, internal audit, treasury and such other financial advice as may be entrusted to him by the Executive Director (Finance), SAI or Director General, SAI. The Director (Finance) shall be responsible to the Executive Director (Finance), who is the Head of Accounts and Finance branch for his above functions.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS OF DEPUTATION The deputation to SAI would be as per standard Terms and Conditions of deputation to Government of India. The officers selected will have the option to draw their grade pay plus deputation (Duty) allowance in accordance with the Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No. 2/29/91-Estt. (Pay.II) dated 5th January 1994 and O.M. No. 4/7/97- Estt.(Pay-II) dated 1.3.1989 as amended from time to time or to have their pay fixed in the scale of pay of the post subject to restrictions in the FR as may be applicable. Allowances and other benefits: The candidates appointed shall be entitled for the Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Leaves as per Central Government Rules & Medical Benefits as per the Medical attendance Rule 1944.
Selection Procedure For Sports Authority of India (SAI) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- The candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for interview.
The selection will be made on the basis of merit list.
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Sports Authority of India (SAI):
- Candidates satisfying all the conditions of eligibility, shall submit their Application in the format given in the annexure which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on A-4 size paper only. The copy of the certificate in proof of age, qualification, experience, research, caste etc., must be enclosed along with the application form. The candidates can also download the application format from the websites of SAI i.e., www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- The application (in duplicate) in prescribed proforma along with complete and up-to-date Confidential Report of Officers along with a certificate of vigilance clearance from the competent authority must be sent through proper channel/Cadre Controlling Authority to the The Director (Personnel) Sports Authority of India Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate) 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 latest by 5 th October, 2015 till 5.00 PM.
- The Applicants may forward an advance copy directly. However, the application will be considered only after it is received through proper channel.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015