Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu (SDAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coach through recruitment notification – Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu (SDAT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA/ DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu (SDAT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Coach on or before 29/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu (SDAT)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal Secretary / Member Secretary, Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu, 116-A, Periyar EVR High Road, Nehru Park, Chennai-600 084|
Detail of Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu (SDAT) Coach Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma by the Principal Secretary / Member Secretary, Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu, 116-A, Periyar EVR High Road, Nehru Park, Chennai-600 084 from the eligible candidates for filling up of the Coach posts in Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu by direct recruitment.
- No of post : 38
- Scale of Pay : Rs.9300-34800 + GP.- Rs.4300
- Educational Qualification Any Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3 years duration from any University; and
- Technical Qualification 1. A Diploma / Certificate in Coaching of not less than 10 months duration issued by National Institute of Sports, Sports Authority of India in the irrespective of any discipline 2. Must have represented the Tamil Nadu State in National School Games Federation Competitions or National Championships /Competitions at Junior Level or Senior Level organized by the respective National Federations or National Games or represented any University in Tamil Nadu in the Inter-University National level competitions. OR a PG Diploma in Sports Coaching possessed from the Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University with b Two time participation in InterUniversity (Zonal) / Competitions / Senior National Championship / National Games / Inter-Services / InterRailways, All India Police Games / Junior International competitions.
Selection Procedure for Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu (SDAT) – Coach Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Coach Vacancy in Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu (SDAT):
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit 35 Years. Crucial Date for reckoning the age limit is 1.7.2014. Age relaxed for SC / ST / BC / MBC & DC as per the Government norms. The vacant posts are to be filled as per the communal rotations. Last date for submission of application : 29.04.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/04/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017