Sr Quality Assurance Establishment General Stores invites application for the recruitment of Senior Store Keeper with 10th +2 Pass educational background
Company name : Sr Quality Assurance Establishment General Stores
Posts : Senior Store Keeper
Qualification : 10th +2 Pass
Salary : Rs. 5,200-Rs.20,200/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the under mentioned post from the Citizens of India who are fulfilling requisite Qualifications as mentionedbelow on a plain paper duly typed or neatly hand written in the prescribed format (As per Appendix ‘A’ and ‘8‘) only.
Senior Store Keeper:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200 with GP Rs.2,400
- Qualification :
- 10+2 pass or equivalent from any recégnized Board of India. Certificate for completion of a course in Material management from a recognized institution.
- Two years experiehce in Store Keeping
- Age Limit: Between 18-27 years as on closing date
How to apply:
- 21 days from publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. The closing date of receipt of application and calculation of age will be 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar’Samachar. No application will be accepted after closing date and/or in person by hand or through any representative. The Estt will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay and/or received after closing date.
- The applications must be submitted in the prescribed proforma (As per Appendix duly typed or neatly~hand written in English/Hindi on a plain paper alongwith attested copies of all relevant certificates by a serving Group ‘A’ Gazetted Oficer. The experience certificates must contain period with dates, name of post held, salary drawn and nature of work done. Admit Card (As per Appendix ‘8′) shall be submitted in duplicate.
- Candidates are required to submit a Seif-addressed (with PIN Code) envelop of size ’30 cms x 12 cms with Rs.39/- Postage Stamps affixed on it alonq with the ggglication ‘fof sending call letter’py Speed
- The management/authorityreserves‘the right to short list candidates on__ reasonable grounds.
- Candidates working in Government Offices/Public Sector undertaking/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC alongwith a certificate from their Head of Establishment that “No’ Vigilance and/or disciplinery gases are pending or is being contemplated again’St him/her‘and ne/she is not under currency of penalty
- Three recent pass port size photographs must be pasted one on the Application Form & two on the Admit Cards (Two copies) aiongwith all relevant copies duly attested by a serving group Gazetted Officer.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications and without or unattested photographs or proper enclosures or received after due date will be summarily rejected & no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will amount to outright disqualification and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Date, Venue and Time of the written test/interview shall be intimated later. The selection of candidates will be based on written test! skill test and interview.The post is under alI India Field Service Liabilities.
- Only selected candidates will be informed of his selection after completion of selection process and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- N0 TA/DA will be admissible for appearing the Test and Interview.
- Candidates should super scribe the name of post applied ,for. advertisement No and date on the TOP of the envelope. The Application should be addressed to:-The Senior Quality Assurance Officer, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Hastings, Kolkata — 700 022
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
|Click here for More Details|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017