Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Staff Nurse. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/04/2016 at 08.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)
Vacancy Name : Staff Nurse
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs. 20,000/- per Month
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28/04/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram
Detail of Post
- STAFF NURSE (TEMPORARY)
- Qualification & Experience : 1.‘ A’ grade diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (Essential) OR BSc Nursing 2. Minimum Two years clinical experience as staff nurse in Neurology/ Neuro Surgery Dept. OR Pass in Diploma in Neuro Nursing 3. Should be a registered nurse and midwife with Registration certificate from Kerala Nursing & Midwives Council or from any recognized branch of Indian Nursing Council
- Maximum age as on 30/04/2016 : 35 years
- Number of vacancies : To prepare a panel valid for 1 year
- Consolidated remuneration : ` 20,000/- PM
- Tenure of appointment : Six months (may be extended)
- Nature of appointment : Purely on contrat
- Time and date of interview : 9.00 AM 28/04/2016
- Venue : Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11
- Reporting time : 08.00 AM
- Written Test on 28/04/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in Interview with bio-data, original certificates (with copies) to prove their age, qualification, experience etc., at the Ground floor of AMC Building, SCTIMST, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-11. Candidates must bring the attached interview report form duly filled. (Can be downloaded from the Institute website). Candidates reporting after 8.30 AM will not be considered for selection.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/04/2016
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram