Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Scientist through recruitment notification – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS,MD/DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Scientist on or before 25/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS)
Vacancy Name : Research Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,MD pathology/DNB pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-43,489/-pm
Job Location : Tirupati
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Alipiri Gate, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517507
Detail Of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Research Scientist Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of Research Scientist (Medical) post (consolidated pay Rs. 43489/-month) in the SVIMS Microbiology Department, Virology laboratory established under the “DHR/ICMR VIRUS RESEARCH AND DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY NETWORK FOR MANAGING EPIDEMICS AND NATURAL CALAMITIES”.
- Eligibility criteria of the post: Essential qualifications:MBBS from MCI recognized medical college/institute with three years research experience orMD/DNB Microbiology from MCI recognized medical college/institute
- Desirable qualifications:Above mentioned essential qualifications with knowledge of computer application/data management.
- Terms and Conditions:Candidates are required to submit the Bio-data relevant certificates in support of their age and educational qualification etc., before the interview committee, SVIMS University, Tirupati.
- Candidates have to attend the interview with their own cost.
- Interim enquires will not be entertained.
- No accommodation will be provided by the institute for selected candidates
Selection Procedure For Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) – Research Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Scientist Vacancy in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS):
- Interested candidates should submit their bio-data along with the filled application form (downloadable from SVIMS website) to the Nodal Officer through email on or before 25.06.2015.
- Interview date will be informed to the eligible candidates after scrutinizing the applications through email.
- The engagement will be made purely on temporary basis for a period of one year and it can be terminated at any time without any notice or without assigning any reason thereof by the Nodal officer of the Virology Laboratory.
- The person shall not be entitled for any claim implicit or explicit for absorption in the University.
- Address for submission of applications (applications should be submitted in PDF only):Dr. Usha Kalawat,Nodal Officer,ICMR-DHR-VRDL,Department of Microbiology,SVIMS, Tirupati-517507.
Email: [email protected],Contact No. 09963922576
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016