SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services Pvt. limited (SIDS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Accountant and Computer Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services Pvt. limited (SIDS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job District Accountant and Computer Operator on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services Pvt. limited (SIDS)
Vacancy Name : District Accountant and Computer Operator
Educational Qualification : B.Com
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000/-pm
Job Location : Dindori
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services Pvt. limited (SIDS), Dindori
Detail Of SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services Pvt. limited (SIDS) District Accountant and Computer Operator Recruitment:
SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services, Pvt. Ltd (SIDS), has been contracted by Madhya Pradesh Rajya Aajeevika Forum (MPRAF), Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, GoMP as the HR Agency. The purpose of this contract is to provide Human Resource Management services for Sanjhi-Sehat Project. The contract has been assigned to SIDS upto 31st December 2015. As part of this contract, SIDS has to hire services of interested consultants who would be engaged in the implementation of Sanjhi-Sehat project. Applications are invited from the interested individuals for the following positions of consultant.
- No of post : 01
- Name of the Position: District Accountant and Computer Operator
- Professional Fee: Rs. 8000/month (Consolidated)
- Place of posting : Dindori (Candidature may also be considered if a similar position gets vacant in other districts i.e. Raisen, Panna, Badwani and Raisen)
- Qualification: B.Com and knowledge to work with MS office environment in Computer.
- Required Experience: At least three years of working experience with Government and/ or NGO in Accounts Management work.
- Roles and Responsibilities: Support to District Coordinator in setting-up accounts systems under the project. Regular analysis to ensure expenses as per budgetary heads and flag discrepancies (if any) Maintain project related data. Enter data from the district and analyze them. Coordinate with Master Trainers to collect periodic data from the field. Generate reports. Make timely payment to CRPs.
Selection Procedure For SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services Pvt. limited (SIDS) – District Accountant and Computer Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For District Accountant and Computer Operator Vacancy in SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services Pvt. limited (SIDS):
- Interested candidate may apply online only. The last date of receiving the application is 31st May 2015.
- All consultants will be hired by SIDS (P) Ltd. upto 31st December 2015. Any extension of consultancy services will be based on the extension of the existing contract with MPRAF and outstanding performance displayed by the consultant.
- The hired consultants will be deployed in specific offices of MPRAF situated in different locations of Madhya Pradesh to implement Sanjhi-Sehat Project. The consultants will be engaged on full time basis to perform duties related to Sanjhi-Sehat project or/and duties as assigned by the competent authority of MPRAF.
- SIDS will pay you a monthly consolidated professional fee to the consultants as indicated in the job description. In addition, for duties to be performed outside the head quarters, consultants would be eligible for a daily allowance and reimbursement of travel costs as per policy drafted by SIDS under the contract.
- All payments to the consultants would be subject to tax deduction at source at the prevailing rates.
- Either party could terminate the consultancy agreement by giving a one month prior notice or by paying the other party one month’s professional fees in lieu thereof, from either side during the period of the contract.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016