National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the District Coordinator Job on or before 13th August 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services Pvt. limited (SIDS)
Vacancy Name : District Coordinator
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location :Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13th August 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services Pvt. limited (SIDS), Madhya Pradesh
Detail of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) District Coordinator Recruitment:
|Name of the Position||No of Position||District|
|District Coordinator (Consultant)||1||Raisen|
- No of position: 1
- Qualification: Masters in Social Work, MBA/ Rural Development.
- District: Raisen
- Professional Fee: Rs. 25,000/month (Consolidated)
- Required Experience: Person should have worked for at least 3 years, preferably in development project, with job responsibility of leading health or community mobilization intervention, managing field level team and handling project management tasks.
Selection Procedure for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) – District Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13th August 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for District Coordinator Vacancy in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) :
- All consultants will be hired by SIDS (P) Ltd. upto 31st December 2015. Any extension of consultancy services will be based on the extension of the existing contract with MPRAF and outstanding performance displayed by the consultant.
- The hired consultants will be deployed in specific offices of MPRAF situated in different locations of Madhya Pradesh to implement Sanjhi-Sehat Project. The consultants will be engaged on full time basis to perform duties related to Sanjhi-Sehat project or/and duties as assigned by the competent authority of MPRAF.
- SIDS will pay you a monthly consolidated professional fee to the consultants as indicated in the job description. In addition, for duties to be performed outside the head quarters, consultants would be eligible for a daily allowance and reimbursement of travel costs as per policy drafted by SIDS under the contract.
- All payments to the consultants would be subject to tax deduction at source at the prevailing rates.
- Either party could terminate the consultancy agreement by giving a one month prior notice or by paying the other party one month’s professional fees in lieu thereof, from either side during the period of the contract.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13th August 2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017