SRM University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from SRM University
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 24/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||SRM University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 18,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SRM University , Department of Telecommunication Engineering Faculty of Engineering and Technology SRM University, Kattankulathur – 603203
Kancheepuram Dt.,TN, India.
Detail of SRM University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
SRM University invites applications for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the DST-SERB sponsored project entitled “Interfacial Elastic Waves and Frictional Slip Instabilities”.
- Eligibility: First class M.E./M.Tech./M.S. in Mechanical/Civil Engineering/Applied Mechanics or M.Sc./M.Phil. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Physics/Applied Physics with strong background in Applied Mechanics or Applied Mathematics. The project will be executed at the SRM Research Institute, SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus (Near Chennai).
- Desirable: Background in scientific computing including parallel computing is desirable. Exposure to Unix OS and High Performance Computing Clusters is also desirable.
- Fellowship: Rs. 16,000 or Rs. 18,000 per month (depending on qualifying degree) + HRA. NET/GATE qualified candidates may be eligible for higher fellowship as per revised rules
- Project duration: 3 years
- Travel allowance: II class sleeper return train fare for interview
- Registration for Ph.D.: Selected candidate should register for full time Ph.D. program at SRM University, Kattankulathur
Selection Procedure for SRM University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitmentnotification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in SRM University:
Send CV on or before 24 February 2015, preferably by email, to Prof. Ranjith Kunnath, SRM Research Institute, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/02/2015
|All Jobs From SRM University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|