SRM University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from SRM University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before25/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : SRM University
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job :25/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai
Detail of SRM UniversityJunior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST) sponsored project entitled“Carbon Nanostructures based Hydrogen Storage System for Fuel Cells”.
- Eligibility: First class M.Sc., in Physics/Materials Science/Nanoscience or equivalent or M.Tech.Materials Science/Nanotechnology or equivalent. The candidates who have qualified CSIR/UGC/NET/GATE/JEST will be preferred.
- Fellowship:For Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with CSIR NET, GATE, JEST qualification or GATE qualified Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course: Rs 25,000 + Admissible HRA. For others: Rs 16,000 + Admissible HRA
- Tenure of the fellowship: 3 Years
- Travel for interview: 2nd class sleeper train fare (to and fro) for the shortest route will be paid to the outstation candidates
- Registration for Ph.D.: Selected candidate should register for full time Ph.D. programme at SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai
Selection Procedure for SRM University -Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in SRM University :
Interested candidates can send their detailed resume both in hard and softcopies to: Dr. A. Karthigeyan Principal Investigator DST-SERB Research Project Department of Physics and Nanotechnology SRM University, Kattankulathur- 603 203, Tamil Nadu, India E-mail: email@example.com Last date: On or before 25-09-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job25/9/2015