SRM University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from SRM University .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theJunior Research Fellow Job on or before 10/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : SRM University
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 25,000/p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :SRM University ,Chennai-603203, Tamil Nadu
Detail of SRM University of Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligibility : First class M.Sc., in Chemistry/Physics/Materials Chemistry/Nanotechnology with Chemistry or Physics as main subject in Bachelors degree. The candidates who have qualified CSIR/UGC/NET/GATE/JEST will be preferred.
- Desirable : Good Knowledge in MS office
- Fellowship : For Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with CSIR NET, GATE, JEST qualification or GATE qualified Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course: Rs 25,000 + Admissible HRA.
For others : Rs 16,000 + Admissible HRA.
- Tenure of the fellowship : 3 years
- Travel for interview : 2nd class sleeper return train fare
- Registration for Ph.D : Selected candidate should register for full time Ph.D. programme at SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai.
Selection Procedure for SRM University-Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forJunior Research Fellow Vacancy in SRM University :
- Interested candidates can send their applications together with their detailed resume/CV, either by soft or hard copies on or before 10th September 2015 of this advertisement to Prof. B. Neppolian, Principal Investigator, DST-SERB research project, SRM Research Institute, Room No-16, 13th Floor University Central Library Building, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai-603203, Tamil Nadu
- E-mail : email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/9/2015