SRM University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientists through recruitment notification – SRM University Recruitment 2015 Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from SRM University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Scientists on or before 27/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : SRM University
Vacancy Name : Scientists
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs – 40,000/- Pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai-603 203.
Detail Of SRM University Scientists Recruitment:
SRM University Invites Applications for Scientists
SRM is now looking for three outstanding Researchers in Environmental Sciences with specialization in Radiation Biology& Radio toxicology for scientist position in Center for Environmental Nuclear Research, Directorate of Research, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai-603 203. Aspirants should have experience and expertise in the following key areas of research.
Key Areas of Research
- Expertise in Natural and Artificial Radionuclide analysis with experience in handling Alpha, Beta and Gamma Spectrophotometers (NaI&HPGe).
- Biodiversity assessment with reference to radionuclides in Marine and Fresh water Ecosystems
Radiotoxicology&Molecular and Cellular Radiobiology.
Eligibility | Salary | Location
- Should have completed or be on the verge of completing Ph.D. from reputed Universities / Institutes from India and abroad.
- Salary:Rs.40, 000/month | Location: Chennai
Selection Procedure For SRM University – Scientists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientists Vacancy in SRM University:
Eligible aspirants may submit their detailed resume with a list of publications in reputed peer reviewed journals with any relevant information about research experience and performance along with three references to Dean (CENR) within 30 days of the advertisement.
Center for Environmental Nuclear Research (CENR)
Directorate of Research
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India – 603 203.
Ph: +91 4427417144/27417146
Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/10/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017