SRM University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from SRM University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 25/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||SRM University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SRM University , Dept of Medical Research, SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kanchipuram district, Tamilnadu State. 603 20|
Detail of SRM University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- No of post : 01
- Name of the Project: Effect of Erythropoietin on Platelet amyloidogenic pathway and serum inflammatory molecules in patients with Chronic Kidney Disease – Biochemical and Molecular study.
- Duration of the project: One year (likely to be extended further)
- Eligibility: MSc degree in Life Sciences Should have qualified in the CSIR/UGC or ICMR/PGI National Entrance Test (NET) or CSIR/UGC NET Familiarity & laboratory skills in biochemical and molecular biology techniques including Western blot, PCR are essential.
- Conditions governing the appointment (as per the ICMR guidelines):
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. They would be subject to administrative control and other service rules as applicable to them, of the institute where the project is based i.e. SRM University. They are not to be treated as employees of the ICMR. The staff employed for the project would have no claim to a permanent employment either with the ICMR, or with the SRM University.
- Emoluments (Fixed) As per the guidelines issued by ICMR from time to time: Rs. 16,000 + 20% HRA = Rs. 19,200 per month (fixed). The JRFs will not be entitled to any DA and CCA.
Selection Procedure for SRM University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in SRM University:
Please send your application on plain paper, by post, to reach to the undersigned (Principal Investigator), on or before 25 January 2015. The applicants should be prepared to come for an interview, if called. No TA/DA will be provided for the interview. Candidates are required to provide the following information Biodata with photograph, full contact address, full permanent address, phone numbers, Mobile number, email ids Copies of UG and PG Degrees Previous experience certificates Names of two academic referees and complete contact details (with email and phone) To appy contact Dr. P. Venkataraman, PhD. Principal Investigator, ICMR Project on Erythropoietin in CKD. Assistant Professor of Medical Research, Dept of Medical Research, SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kanchipuram district, Tamilnadu State. 603 203. Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SRM University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017