On 22/8/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) announced recruitment notification for Staff Nurse. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) planning to recruit Staff Nurse post who have completed 10TH, +2 CLASS . Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Staff Nurse. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 19/9/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) proposes to Conduct Interview for Staff Nurse post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interested candidates Staff Nurse interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before Staff Nurseing the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to Staff Nurse interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Staff Nurse|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||19/9/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)Hyderabad|
Eligibility & Details:
Staff Nurse Post:
Candidates can Get the Staff Nurse Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Staff Nurse|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Intermediate /10 + 2 or equivalent and must have passedthe examination held by the Nursing Council with three years course in General Nursing and midwifery or B.Se. (Nursing)|
|Desirable :Experience in Causality / Medical ward / surgical ward/ ICU|
|Experience : Minimum three years’ experience in a Hospital recognized by the central/Nursing Council.|
|Pay Scale: With NET/GATE Rs. 25000/- + 20%HRA as applicable per institute rule OR (without NET/GET the fellowship 16000/- + 20% HRA)|
|Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years20,000 Per Month.|
|Procedure : The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 19-5ep-2016 at 10 am at IIT Bhilai, Temporary Campus situated in Government Engineering College Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur .. Candidates will not be allowed entry after 10:00 am. The Candidates can also download the Application form in advance from the following linkhttp://www.iith.ac.inIllTBhilai/ and send their applications in advance through email to project email@example.com. In caseof high number of applicants, a written test may be conducted at the venue for screening of candidates for interview. Applicants are also informed that the selected candidates will not be provided any accommodation by liT Bhilai.|
|Venue: IIT Bhilai, Temporary Campus situated in Government Engineering College Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 19/9/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can Staff Nurse the interview for the post of ” Staff Nurse ” on 19/9/2016.
- Place of the interview “IIT Bhilai, Temporary Campus situated in Government Engineering College Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur. “
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date 19/9/2016
VENUE: IIT Bhilai, Temporary Campus situated in Government Engineering College Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur